PDA

View Full Version : help me with basic

waa
08-09-2005, 04:10 AM
HELLO!! ;)

I was wondering if ther is anyone that could help me add basic stuff to a game....
like enemis, cave, items... and if its not to hard, change sheets :scared:

Zelda_Warrior
08-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Enemies = Hit 'E' then double click on <empty> and select an enemy, do this until you have all the enemeis you want for that screen.

Item = Hit 'I' then select your item. Then, to position your item, hit 'Page down' select the rupee, then place the item where you want it to appear. Also, go into 'screen flags' then check the 'enemies=item' box if you want the item to appear after you kill all of the enemeis on that screen.

Change sheets = I'm assuming you mean tilesheets, right? Do do this, see the little arrows (2.10) or the boxes (1.84 and ^ to 2.10) and click on one. The top box or arrow moves up the sheet by one, the bottom box or arrow moves the tilesheet down by one.

Caves are a bit more confusing, if you have any other questions just try out Alphadawg's tutorial, it's easy to understand and tells you how to make a basic quest. Go to the stickied topic near the top of this forum to find a link to it.

waa
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
hmm... I dont know hove to place enemis items or even Link, and that tour is on 1.92 I´m using 2.1

merder
08-10-2005, 03:44 AM
How the program wokrs has'nt changed so the tutorail can still be used.

waa
08-10-2005, 03:58 AM
oki, but hove do I put link on the screen, and place the item

what dose page down mean

looney linklord
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
oki, but hove do I put link on the screen, and place the item

what dose page down mean
there's a page down button on your keyboard next to END DELETE INSERT HOME and PAGE UP.

waa
08-11-2005, 01:16 AM
oo now I know, but I cant finde the tour now