PDA

View Full Version : Wake me up when September ends...

Fabiano the Spy
08-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Wake me up when September ends the music video (http://music.aol.com/franchise/firstview.adp)

Me and my girlfriend Alyssa, call this "our" song. I'm not a Greenday fan, but I like this song in paticular. The video, I feel, shows the true colors of war. It's sad, but true at the same time. AOL is currently asking the same question: How do you think the video should end?

I myself, think that it should be a realistic ending, and he dies. What about you?

MANDRAG GANON
08-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Man...what happened to greenday honestly. (not that they were all so great to begin with :o)
I just saw this video today on TV... how should it end? (it shouldn't start :o)
I think it should end in an elaborate dance sequence, bollywood style. And then they should realise that it was all a huge misunderstanding and laugh it off and skip along quite merrily to McDonalds. Have themselves a nice big mac :o.

Machiavelli
08-08-2005, 11:35 PM
I think it should end in an elaborate dance sequence, bollywood style. And then they should realise that it was all a huge misunderstanding and laugh it off and skip along quite merrily to McDonalds. Have themselves a nice big mac :o.
I laughed out loud.

Waht do I think should happen? Well...

He should die. She would be all sad. His best friend would have to comfort her.She and his bestfriend will fall in love. One night, they will make love and she'll get pregnant. When she's three months and engaged to the best friend, the first love will show up at her doorstep. You see, he didn't really die. Everyone only thought he was dead because he was captured. Thew will show falshbacks of his ordeal and his trip back to the states. She will cry. She's confused.Who does she reallty love? Who does she wan't? What about the baby?
THE END
:( :( :(

I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes: .

Verman
08-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Machiavelli, isn't that already a movie?

Machiavelli
08-09-2005, 10:18 AM
My answer was loosely based on Pearl Harbor. But Pearl Harbor's storyline is kinda different.

MacWeirdo42
08-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Jesus, that was obnoxious. Okay, the song is good, and parts of the video are good, but I don't know how much more of that dialogue I could take. Made me want to bash my head in. For the record, I don't know what the deal is with Greenday. Everybody saying "American Idiot" sucks and everything. For the record, I don't particularly care for Greenday in general, but this is one of their better songs.

Oh, and I'd just like to go on record saying "Oh great, another 'War Sucks' artistic piece." Not that I don't think war sucks, but really, with so much art, film, music, etc. about how bad war is, it's amazing some people still think it's a swell idea (I mean war in general, not the current Iraq-whatever, although it does fit in the category of war in general). Being that some people haven't gotten the message, though, I think it's about time to call it quits.