PDA

View Full Version : It's Back!

dandruff man
08-08-2005, 08:14 PM
well as we all know it, even though it is only pre-season, football is back in session. (my personal favorite time of year.) Who is your favorite team, and who do you think has what it takes to make the Superbowl in detroit in February on the AFC and NFC sides?

Personaly i will be shooting for the Chiefs. With the #1 offense and a newly revised defence, (so sorley needed and it's finally here) i think that they are great contenders for the AFC. If not the chiefs than i will suspect it will be the Patsies once agian.

On the NFC its a toss up to me. Either the Falcons or the ever so explosive Eagles. So who do you think it's gonna be?

My personal favorite team, Kansas City Chiefs!

Master Ghaleon
08-08-2005, 09:45 PM
My team is the Redskins. We still need 7 more people to sign up for our fantasy football league.

Beldaran
08-08-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm always happy as long as the Eagles lose. I really don't like them, or McNabb.

Machiavelli
08-08-2005, 11:49 PM
I always pull for the Jets. Even though they never get anywhere. They're my team...and Jay would get mad at me If I didn't cheer for them.

When it comes down to the Superbowl, I pick the team whose name I like best. That worked last time and I won some money. It was chump change, but money none the less.

zoraking
08-08-2005, 11:54 PM
I really don't watch or play football. I normally hope the people losing win. I always like the underdog!

Football just isn't my bag.

moocow
08-09-2005, 09:30 AM
<3 Football. My favorite teams are the Cheifs and Patriots. I always root for the Browns too... can't forget your home team :) I watched the Miami/Chicago game last night, but I missed the end of it becase I was putting Bladen to bed. Ah well.

Verman
08-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Detroit Lions is my team...

back when they had Barry they kicked ass...only to be ripped down by that idiot Scott Mitchell.... I will stab him if i ever see him...

I think He was really right handed...even though he threw with his left.

dandruff man
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
wow not many posts for football here. well i guess that's what you get from a video game fourm. (hee hee hee)

MacWeirdo42
08-09-2005, 02:18 PM
*groans* Not football season again... We're not even finished with baseball yet. I have several friends (heck, even my girlfriend) who are really into sports, and of course it just drives me up the wall. I can't stand professional sports in the least. Seems the only rest I get is that short span of time after the superbowl until baseball starts again, and even then, there's the speculation. *BARF*

dandruff man
08-09-2005, 02:51 PM
exactly my point. more ovaltine please!

Machiavelli
08-09-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm not a huge fan of football. I watch it if there's nothing else on. I always watch the superbowl, though. Thats like a tradition.