PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found!

zoraking
08-08-2005, 07:39 PM
I was watching Comedy Central and saw an ad for South Park. In the ad Mr. Garisson was having a class on sex postion. One of the kids mention a Hot Karl. Curious to find out what this was, I went to urbandictionary.com .

After finding out the definition, I decided to expand my urban vocabulary by hitting random. After a couple of times of hitting random, and learning about mudflaps, Danville, George Bush and the letter "C", AGN came up. I decided to put this to the test. I thought of the first member I could think of and typed Breaker in the search. Low and behold, there is a definition! Amongst things like a breakdncer and a radio, Breaker is a banner of many.

Proof: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Breaker

Okay, my string of bullshit is finished. Just thought it was a bit interesting.

Machiavelli
08-08-2005, 07:44 PM
damn mang that guy is a saVage ass breaker

:confuse2:

Gerudo
08-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Okay, my string of bullshit is finished.
you sure? because it's highly likely that you'll post again...

Fiyerstorm
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Be nith Geru or no dessert tonight!

I like to browse UrbanDictionary sometimes too, it's a moderate time-killer.

Ganonator
08-08-2005, 09:21 PM
I remember when that was submitted. Joshua Milton N made one about AGN that was like "worst forum ever", and a slew of others were added.

that's what, 2 years ago? Fuck me.

ShadowTiger
08-08-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm still trying to decide whether or not Joshua Milton N is a good member or a bad member. I got superspammed by someone with that name, but there's a guy at GU who claims to have been him, preceding his name change to Zandor Strife or something like that. I actually remember him being a fairly good poster before the account went on a spamathon.

Hey, at least it's attention. :p AGN's name is out there, and people can come and see for theirselves that AGN isn't at all what people say it is. I mean, you hear "Breaker sucks" or something idiotic like that, then you see a tightly knit community, a thriving Think Tank forum, Zelda Classic productions, ... need I say more?