PDA

View Full Version : A Link to the Past question

dafeedil
08-08-2005, 04:11 PM
My daughter is playing this game and she can't find level 2. Can someone help? thanks! :)

Foxx
08-08-2005, 04:55 PM
You have to go to the southern part of the overworld, into the swamp. There's this big statue you can walk into, you use the Mirror to get back to the Light World (I think I have this the right way around, it's been years) and you go into the statue to flip the switch and pump the water into the waterway. Then you go back to the Dark World, re-enter the statue and get into level 2 by swimming across the channel. You'll need the flippers (look to the northeast in the Light World).

jessethe2nd
08-09-2005, 03:07 PM
actually that is not level 2 that is crystal 2, level two would be the second amulet in light world, it is real easy to find. After level one one go to see the village elder again, the guy you go see just before you enter. Be sure he gives you the pegasus boots. When you have the boots go to the village to the west of level one on the oposite end of the maponce there head south just south of the town there should be a library, it has a wooden signwith a book and quil one it. Go in the library and on top of one of the book selves there should be a book. ram into this shelf and the book will fall of grab it an go to the desert to the south of where you are. In the west end of the desert there will be a stone building. walk up to the entrance, it will be blocked off in the area you are in you should see a stone tablet with writing on it. stand in front of it and use the book. the entrance to level two will open. By the way inside level two if you have a problem finding the first key it is in the northwest room on top of a torch just dash into it and it will fall off.

King Aquamentus
08-09-2005, 06:23 PM
I think he meant the quest, not the Snes game.