PDA

View Full Version : Duck tales: A magical revenge.

merder
08-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I found this qeust file on an old DAMAGED cd and was surpised the file was quite intact so now i'm reviving it. but i want help on this one but here is the story.

Scrooge mcduck was smimming in his money. He felt that it was an day nothing bad could happen but ... launched an attack(don't know her american name but she the one who uses magic) . after the attack nothing seemed to be missing but when Scrooge looked at the pedestal where his biggest treasure was standing he saw that it was stolen. Scrooge was shocked that she suceeded this time but he had no time to rest if he wants t keep his money he had to get that coin back before it was molten into a amulet and she then became even more powerfull than she already is.

Wel that was the story but now i am wondering is there a way of importing imiges in zelda classic? couse then i can use them for the intro and cutscenes. but it'l take a while before i have an beta for this qeust ready and i need to redo a lot in this qeust. The story feels it has a lot potential but the tiles are bad even for my doing then again it is an old file :D. and are there any other ducktale fans on the forums with zelda classic? i hope so they can then help on this quest.

King Aquamentus
08-07-2005, 03:10 PM
If you bring this quest out, will you PLEASE add that Moon song from the NES Ducktales game? It just wouldn't be right without it.

merder
08-08-2005, 04:51 AM
Yes i will use that midi actually it is already implanted ;).
mmm. should i use 8bitish graphics or highquality?(for highquality graphics i'l need help but 8bitish i think i can do myself.)