PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't the ongoing Beta Reports thread be updated once in a while?

KJAZZ
08-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Not that it's my place to say or decide this, but I was just thinking that the thread (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=52109) in question was last updated in September of last year.

Well, it's not like this is a huge deal or anything, but they used to be updated almost every single beta, and now nothing. Just like to know why, if it's possible. :shrug:

KingArthur
08-07-2005, 02:59 AM
Well.. since 2.10 was realeased there hasnt really been any new beta's released to report on, and frankly its fine, DN and his team did a kickass job and deserve all the rest theyd like.

Yoshi348
08-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Well, of course new betas have been released, seeing as how people (who would know) have actually mentioned 2.10 bugs being fixed on them.

laughing1989
08-08-2005, 12:27 AM
They could be resting (which i doubt), or they could be working on alphas, which would be much better off unreleased. So, really, they would update the Beta Reports thread when betas (private/public) are released. So... like I said, probably working on alphas instead and uh... yea...

KJAZZ
08-08-2005, 01:47 AM
...or they could be working on alphas, which would be much better off unreleased. So, really, they would update the Beta Reports thread when betas (private/public) are released. So... like I said, probably working on alphas instead and uh... yea...

Changes in ZC 1.93 Alpha/Beta 4

... That's just the name of the thread. It's in fact called "Zelda Classic Beta Testing." Not "Alpha Testing." That just sounds... silly. :glare:

All in all, it really doesn't matter that much. But my point was the public used to be updated every Alpha/Beta, and now they're not. I'm sure that it's not really that high in the priorities of Dark Nation or any moderator that may have posted in that thread before, and I completely understand, they likely have more important things to do, anyway.

KingArthur
08-08-2005, 04:15 AM
ok yeah.. there have been a couple beta's but its just been mostly bug fixes, no huge new features that make people go OMGWTFBBQ!!!111one

bigjoe
08-08-2005, 02:06 PM
ok yeah.. there have been a couple beta's but its just been mostly bug fixes, no huge new features that make people go OMGWTFBBQ!!!111one
OMGWTFBBQ!!!111one!! What are you talking about? Treasure Chests, BS Zelda Subscreen,Preview Mode,Better Password Security... plus the new stuff thats been added since that beta (isometric drawing mode and dungeon carving mode). Thats reason enough to go OMGWTFBBQ!!!111one if there is any....

jman2050
08-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Bwa ha ha, bigjoe has only touched on the tip of the iceburg :)

I should update this yes. Not yet though. Be patient and all will be rewarded :P

KingArthur
08-08-2005, 06:18 PM
nooo bigjoe! you told them! you're supposed to let them think nothing huge is happening then realease a new kickass version, how dare you spoil my evil plot XD

Shoelace
08-10-2005, 03:46 AM
That is awesome. Well, I will await patiently. I am just scared that the new version will come out when I am making my second game because I use a lot of cool tricks in the game. However, the new version would make it look like nothing. :P Either way, this version is going to awesome and I can't wait to make games for it. :)