PDA

View Full Version : Bazooka bear and the 6 rods of power.

merder
08-04-2005, 03:25 AM
i managed to ge zelda classic running :D(though kinda slow :( (i don't mind that bbut it's stil a little annoying). the problem was what i expected a color overflow for the settings. it was solved after instlling an older version of windows(95(xp crashed my system after a while).
so now i'm starting an qeust with an hero i made up years ago and now has a couple of fans on my former school and some other forums (this forum has'nt really that hero yet). the title tels the qeust but not the story an geus what i'm keeping it secret :rude: . are there tutorails on cutscenes couse i want to implant some (some intro's i know the trick behind but not all).

merder
08-06-2005, 05:21 AM
i've started working on this qeust already i used 2.10 test as a base for the tiles and edited some of the link tiles to make an new hero and deleted every map, dmap, string, etc. etc. and i have started the first part of the overworld a forest. after the forrest is finished i'l add custom tiles i also found an tutorail for an intro but with a little tweak i can use it for cutscenens i think so that probles is finished. for now.i hope i have a demo ready soon but i don't think that.

JayeM
08-06-2005, 06:42 AM
Get someone to help you with the strings...someone who can spell.

merder
08-07-2005, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the advice jayeM. but i can spell but not good in english(I'm dutch and if i made my qeust dutch the one's that can play my quest is way to limited ;) ) but i think i need someone good at graphics much more(sometime i can make pretty good tiles but usually they look like crap but if i drew by hand it looks good 99 of the 100 times and i don't have an stylus pad so i must do it by mouse.) i have edited the link tiles for development they are good enough but not for release so i definantly need help with that. the edit in them is very simple i replaced the head with an ber head and browned the hands. so if someone wants to help with the graphics eihter post it in an reply or pm (pm preferred :cool: ). you wil be creditted for any help and i think detypoing can wait til just before release or am i wrong in that :confused: