PDA

View Full Version : Other than beer

dandruff man
08-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Okay i see now that you all are a bunch of panzies that love girly drinks. (j/k lol) :laughing: no seriously, i used to be a bartneder and i made all sorts of crazy drinks. One of my favorites is a simple rum and coke. But it has to be good rum. There is a rum called Mount Gay. (no i love boobies so get all of your immature jokes out right now.) It is some of the best rum ever. It is way smoother than Bacardi or Captian, even though Captain is spiced. It is really great stuff, check it out if you want some time, it is a bit pricey though. So what crazy drinks/shots do u all like and how do u make them?

"The usuall wine spritzer for you and a roofie-colada for your date?"
- Family Guy (when Quagmiere takes Louis out on a date)

Glitch
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
I like Red Bull/Hennessy , Incredible Hulk (Hypnotix/Hennessy), and Jack and Coke (Jack Daniels/Coca-Cola).

Yager bombs are bad ass too. (Yegarmeister (sp*) and red bull)

Darth Marsden
08-03-2005, 06:41 PM
I don't drink alcohol. :( I do drink root beer though. That's the really sugary, tastes like bleach kind of root beer. Love it!

Jigglysaint
08-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah, root beer is the closest thing I get now to the real thing.

I don't drink anymore. It's been that way for about 4 years.

Clueless Blonde
08-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Mmm... but I love my beer. I am however, quite the fan of Madori Sours, which is by far the most girly-ish drink I've ever had. Tasty though. I also love my Jack and Coke, can't ever go wrong with that.

theplustwo
08-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Screwdrivers are pretty good, if you like orange juice.

Beldaran
08-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Screwdrivers are pretty good, if you like orange juice.

Yeah, and nail polish remover. Vodka is the devil's piss. It's so rank.

theplustwo
08-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Fine, fuzzy navels then. The point is: orange juice is delicious.

dandruff man
08-04-2005, 01:58 AM
nope vodka is great, but you need to have a good one like grey goose or ketel one.

moocow
08-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Screwdrivers are alright, but I don't see myself drinking them too often. I prefer Long Island Iced teas and margaritas. Purple hooters (with Crown Royal) are good, too. There was a shot I did one night that tasted like cough syrup.... Well, I did 3 of them right in a row. I was so drunk -_-

MacWeirdo42
08-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Long Island Iced Teas are wonderful. Fantabulous. Personally, I enjoy Vodka, not because I like the taste, but it can pretty much be mixed into anything. Screwdrivers are nice... Actually, just as a measure of how nerdy myself and my friends are, we came up with the idea of mixing Vodka in blue Koolaid and calling it Romulan Ale. It's not bad, too. Oh, and UV. Blue UV is the best. Seriously, I could do half a dozen shots of that. Theoretically, I could do a dozen shots of it, but I learned a valuable lesson from a friend who actually did that with red UV. "What goes down red, comes up red."

DemonSlyrUriel
08-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Antifreezes are awesome 1/2 vodka-1/2 Creme de Menthe
and there is thing i call "the ice cold buring" Whole Grain(190 proof)-Wild Turkey-Vodka-Ice 101-and Jack Daniels.
If you ever want to try it make sure you put the WHole Grain(190 proof) and Ice 101 in the freezer for atleast 12 hours. Mix it all together and presto Ice Cold Burning. You get the cold smooth taste of Menthol down your throat followed by a swift and long lasting burning all throughout your mouth, throat, and stomach. A friend of mine took 2 shots and couldn't take anymore, he went straight to the bathroom and threw up, and he was a heavy drinker. Note- do not put actual ice in it, and if you prefer mixed drinks go ahead and add your favorite juice or soda.

vegeta1215
08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
I bought my brother a fun book with some drink recipes along with a mixing shaker for Christmas. He also likes to go to this website called The Webtender (http://www.webtender.com) for recipes. The other night he made me a drink called a Fat Hooker. It was pretty good.

Fat Hooker:
1 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Peach schnapps
1/2 oz Malibu rum
Fill with Orange juice or pineapple juice (prefer pineapple juice)

Daarkseid
08-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow, fat hookers sound good.

Breaker
08-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Wow, fat hookers sound good.

The bigger the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Strider1982
08-04-2005, 03:13 PM
I've never tasted alcohol. Wait, no, I did try beer once and I hated the taste.

I'm more of an A & W Cream Soda fan.

I have no problem with you guys who do drink alcohol. I just don't, out of a personal decision.

Master Ghaleon
08-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Jagerbomb

SHot of Jager
Redbull

Youi can get 2 Jagerbombs out of 1 can of redbull.