PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday tygorebaby :)

Prrkitty
07-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey sweetie... may your day be filled with many special memories and lots and lots of goodies. Hopefully any new kittens born lately will be ready to be playful with ya...

:) Love you babe!!!

Beldaran
07-31-2005, 03:36 PM
wow, Tygore. I haven't seen him in a long while. :scared:

If you read this, happy birthday. :)

Prrkitty
07-31-2005, 03:38 PM
He has been absent lately. Hopefully this thread will help entice him back into posting more :)

Darth Marsden
07-31-2005, 04:46 PM
I swear, you're just making these people up now... :rolleyes:

No idea who you are TygoreBaby, but happy B-Day anyway.

Master Ghaleon
07-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Happy Bday Tygore!

Drunken Tiger
08-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Happy bday Tygore, where have you gone anyways??

Tygore
08-01-2005, 03:41 AM
What the- people remember me? Crap, I really need to work on disappearing better.

As to where I've been, well, rarely use the internet like I used to. I still come by, originally just to check out the ZC Beta forums, where even there I've been dead. If SE picks up again, you'll probably see more of me. In the meantime, I'll check in every so often.

On a lighter note, I've had a great birthday. As to what's been going on with me in the past who knows how long:
I've graduated high school, and will be attending here (http://www.trinity.edu/) in the fall.
I have a girlfriend now, whom I've been dating for nearly 18 months. It seems like I must have posted sometime that recently, but I don't think I've ever mentioned her.
Got a job that I'll be quitting soon due to moving to San Antonio. Work at a movie theater. Man, I've got some stories to tell on THAT subject!
Learned HTML(kinda)
Grew a beard
Won a 20" flatscreen TV in my school's After-Prom raffle. I guess small schools really do have their advantages.

And I'm sure there are other things. But it's late, and I really don't feel like expounding much on them.

Night all.

Master Ghaleon
08-01-2005, 05:04 AM
Tygore, you will have to check out Project Seven when that comes out. I hate to say this but SE is msot likely no more

Tygore
08-01-2005, 05:05 AM
Fine then. I'll check out Project 7.

Er... what is that?

Master Ghaleon
08-01-2005, 05:07 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=86522 thats the thread in which you will find out what type of game it will be ;)

Brasel
08-01-2005, 07:50 AM
What the- people remember me? Crap, I really need to work on disappearing better.

As to where I've been, well, rarely use the internet like I used to. I still come by, originally just to check out the ZC Beta forums, where even there I've been dead. If SE picks up again, you'll probably see more of me. In the meantime, I'll check in every so often.

On a lighter note, I've had a great birthday. As to what's been going on with me in the past who knows how long:
I've graduated high school, and will be attending here (http://www.trinity.edu/) in the fall.
I have a girlfriend now, whom I've been dating for nearly 18 months. It seems like I must have posted sometime that recently, but I don't think I've ever mentioned her.
Got a job that I'll be quitting soon due to moving to San Antonio. Work at a movie theater. Man, I've got some stories to tell on THAT subject!
Learned HTML(kinda)
Grew a beard
Won a 20" flatscreen TV in my school's After-Prom raffle. I guess small schools really do have their advantages.

And I'm sure there are other things. But it's late, and I really don't feel like expounding much on them.

Night all.
Holy shit, Me is all grown up. Beard, long term girlfriend...woah. Happy birthday, and good to see you around again.

Beldaran
08-01-2005, 02:20 PM

Sweet, dude. You'll be living only an hour away from me. I live in Austin. If ever want to chill in Austin, let me know.

KJAZZ
08-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Rawr, I know it's late, but Happy Birthday anyway, Tygore. :D