PDA

View Full Version : links birthday:throw me a bone

mudshark897
07-31-2005, 02:19 AM
1. in the forest temple how do you get the triforce. i have beaten every dungeon besides 8 which i am on, but i am missing the triforce from the forest temple. i can see it but it is surrounded by a rectangle of unmovable bricks.

2. how do you kill the fire gohma in the 8th dungeon. i cant seem to get a hit on him. am i just terrible..?

dvader654
07-31-2005, 01:24 PM
Its been a while so I dont remember the exact details, but the triforcein the forest temple, you either enter that block section through a hole on the upper wall (meaning you need to find the room above it). Or maybe you fall from a second story room into that area... I dont remember but you can get to it after the boss fight.

And the gohma in level 8 needs the new arrow that you will find in the level.

Kingboo30
07-31-2005, 07:04 PM
1. in the forest temple how do you get the triforce. i have beaten every dungeon besides 8 which i am on, but i am missing the triforce from the forest temple. i can see it but it is surrounded by a rectangle of unmovable bricks.

2. how do you kill the fire gohma in the 8th dungeon. i cant seem to get a hit on him. am i just terrible..?
Here's your answer.

For level 4, one of the most puzzling levels and annoying. You need the magic boomerang. Get to the left side of the first room (Not entrance) and hit the switch. This removes a certain block. Push the block on your side the boss's door should open up. Use the hookshot to get to the other side or you'll have to do this again if you fall down. It shouldn't be hard since you beat level 7. As for level 8 you need the mirrior sheild (Unless you came by the secret entrance) Beat up the mirrior robe in this tight space and go to the next room. Down the stairs and make sure you got a key. From here journey to the fire boomerang. Use this to kill the stalfos that were unkillable because of their location. There you need to get to the mini boss (The 10 headed gleeok was simple so he doesn't count.) A normal patra. If you got the master sword (I hope) This should be no problem. Beat him for the gold arrow and finally have a chance to kill the fire gohma. This isn't the last time you see him though as he returns at the near end of level 9 with a buddy of his. this guy shouldn't be too hard since he only attacks when the eye is out. The mirror sheild really helps for this guy so have it or your toast.
EDIT:Forget the secret entrance. You HAVE to have Mirror sheild to get to the secret exit, Entrance. Once you beat the first mirror robe. Go to the next room, ignore the stairs and walk down to the secret area. There you encounter many Red Lynels and the Super Bomb shop and the bombs are quite cheap so get them while you can. use the Super Bomb to get the master sword.