PDA

View Full Version : My msn name if you want to catch on!

Rammstein
07-31-2005, 12:44 AM
Here it is :

[email protected]

Brand new msn so, Add me if you ever want to chat :)

Breaker
07-31-2005, 12:45 AM
I Want To Havfe Secks With You, K

Rammstein
07-31-2005, 12:47 AM
God I miss you

You are in my dream everynight

The roundness of your butt

The firmess of your Butt

Your so sexy abs

Your massive weener

Your pure loaded cream , so tasty

Sute
07-31-2005, 01:31 AM
Isn't it updated in your profile or something?

Master Ghaleon
07-31-2005, 01:49 AM
Hey man its been awhile, you should hop in the chat room sometime.

Darth Marsden
07-31-2005, 04:51 AM
What the hell, I'll jump on the bandwagon.

[email protected]

I'm so f**king original.

Beldaran
07-31-2005, 01:30 PM
MSN: forrestkyle_at_hotmail_dot_com
AOL: Forrest2063

But don't IM me. I don't want to talk to any of you fuckers. ;)

Starkist
07-31-2005, 01:48 PM
I use MSN. I only talk to special people though. If you hear from me, you will know that you are special.

Darth Marsden
07-31-2005, 04:53 PM
I use MSN, but not the e-mail address! Also, I have trouble starting conversations (that is, I can't seem to work up the nerve to right click on a name and select 'Start Conversation'). Once I'm in one, I'm quite chatty, but for some reason I find it hard to initiate contact. Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT: Also, I have a seanbox344 @ gerudo . net on my contact list. Anybody know who that is?

EDIT2: No longer an actual link. Sorry if you got any spam because of me, Sean!

Starkist
07-31-2005, 07:21 PM
Seanbox is a member here at AGN who is annoying, condescending, and ingratiating. He is currently banned for bragging in our chatroom about destroying another web forum.

EDIT: Of course everyone has room for improvement. Welcome back Sean.

Ich
07-31-2005, 08:58 PM
[email protected] if you want to talk to me on MSN. I also use AIM, which, I will leave it up to you to guess what my AIM is. If you're wondering if your guess is correct, compare it to "vv1z0" and give yourself a point for each letter you have correct.

Pablo
07-31-2005, 11:42 PM
I use [email protected] for MSN, and LancerSTFU for AIM. I'll talk to just about anyone, you don't have to be special for me to contact you. All I ask is for some interesting conversation.

Gerudo
08-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Seanbox is a member here at AGN who is annoying, condescending, and ingratiating. He is currently banned for bragging in our chatroom about destroying another web forum.
There are plenty of members here that are annoying and condescending. I hope you looked up ingratiating, because that's pretty much a compliment (depending on how it's used, but googles definition is a compliment).

I would also like to remind you that spambots scour posts like these. So, I recommend putting something like NOSPAM on the end of your email addresses in your posts... *shrug*

[email protected]_nospam

It's a throw away email I use when registering things I don't want to use a normal email address for. Soon, like Marsden, I won't even use the email address for email, just msnm...

Rambly
08-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Not like anyone cares, but I'm Kyargu on AIM and [email protected] on MSN.

Talk to me, I'm lonely. :(

Deviance
08-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Also, I have a [email protected] on my contact list. Anybody know who that is?

Yeah that belongs to me. Don't know why you would have it though. I barely get on msn anyways.

Darth Marsden
08-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah that belongs to me. Don't know why you would have it though. I barely get on msn anyways. I dunno, I just got asked if I wanted to add you to my list AGES ago. I have four other people on my list (well, I did before this thread! Now I have three times that - thanks guys), so I said Yes. Had no idea who you were though.