PDA

View Full Version : Jelly beans

Master Ghaleon
07-30-2005, 06:00 PM
What's your favorite kind of jelly beans? Mine would be the original orange jelly beans. I cannot stand the kinds that taste like popcorn.

Cloral
07-30-2005, 06:15 PM
The pear flavor is really good, as is the marshmallow. I also like to eat the cantaloupe with the green apple, it tastes like honeydew.

Masamune
07-30-2005, 08:21 PM
I remember there were these badass Dr. Pepper flavored ones. They totally hauled ass. ^.^

Daarkseid
07-30-2005, 09:23 PM
There were these sour flavored jelly beans I got for easter one year that were pretty good, just made up of the usual fruit flavors but with a little more tang in them.

Otherwise, jelly beans tend to be excessively sweet and disgusting.

Link 101
07-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I actually like the buttered popcorn ones. They taste just like popcorn I think. The texture is the only difference in my opinion. Their are so many different flavours...I want to try some of those famous jelly beans from Harry Potter. Bot's Every Flavoured Beans or something like that. I think I'd like the dirt flavoured ones. Ha ha.

ShadowTiger
07-30-2005, 10:50 PM
... I'm not touching the topic of earwax flavored jelly beans even with a 20 foot pole, thank you.

Jelly Beans. If it's a blue jellybean, I'll eat it. If it's meant to taste like brake fluid, it'll still have been blue, and I will have still eaten it.

All the best tasting drinks look blue. Blue Raspberry Slurpees, Cool Berry Punch, ... So awesome.

Master Ghaleon
07-31-2005, 12:40 AM
I remember there were these badass Dr. Pepper flavored ones. They totally hauled ass. ^.^

Do they stil make them? I never seen them before

vegeta1215
07-31-2005, 01:15 AM
I really like Jelly Belly's. My favorite flavors are Pear, Peach, and Raspberry.

Masamune
07-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Do they stil make them? I never seen them before

http://jellybelly.com/Cultures/en-US/Fun/Flavor+Guides/Jelly+Belly+Flavor+Guide.htm

Apparently they do! Fucking sweet! ^_^

Sute
07-31-2005, 01:33 AM
I'm guessing I like the red ones best.. Cherry I'm guessing.. but like.. any candy that's red is bound to taste good.

Ich
07-31-2005, 02:20 AM
I got sick of jelly beans this Easter. Rite AIDS had them on sale. I work at Rite AIDS. I ate a number of them. Whenever bags broke open, we had the ability to surreptitiously eat them from the damages bin. Too much of a good thing.

Ganonator
07-31-2005, 02:24 AM
I never was a fan. Something to do with processed foods and artificial fruit-flavoring.

They fall into the same category as candy corn, candy canes, and other special holiday treats. I just don't like those sort of treats.

Starkist
07-31-2005, 02:25 AM
I like purple ones the best. I like the Starburst jelly beans they recently came out with. Or was it LifeSavers? Oh well.

Vagla
07-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Ugh, Jelly Belly's are terrible. They are, right up there with candy corn, one of the worst candies ever. Seriously. That's some awful candy right there.

Fiyerstorm
07-31-2005, 03:05 AM
Like, BH4 said...I too am a sucker for anything blue.

I'm not a fan of jelly beans though...get stuck in the braces. lol

Darth Marsden
07-31-2005, 04:48 AM
I don't really like Jelly Beans, but my mother does. I suppose my favourite would be blue ones as well, but that's not saying much - I haven't eaten them in years. Literally.

Carcer
07-31-2005, 06:53 AM
I could eat jelly babies until the cows come home. Hopefully they'll all be sent to the slaughter house first.
Preferably the sour variety, and if possible, cherry.
The only problem with Jelly Bellys are that they are too small. I'd like them to be larger, but still the same amount... same price of course.

Amber
07-31-2005, 09:07 AM
I like purple ones the best. I like the Starburst jelly beans they recently came out with. Or was it LifeSavers? Oh well.

It was starburst. They're good, but any kind of green candy's the best. Except for Mexican gummy bears, those deserve a class of nasty to themselves.

Destiny
07-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Agreeing with BH4 and Fiyerstorm, anything blue just tastes good. That and I'm just a sucker for blue-rasberry slushies. Jellybean-strawberry