PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Nintendo Crisis

Kingboo30
07-29-2005, 08:14 PM
I need some help. No it's not stuck in a dungeon. I need to find level 8. I got the magic book and the metal thing in a secret entrance to level 6 via the book. I know it's the ladder. I got the master sword too. The hints about get the item in the toad house northwest is the flute right? The go to the forest and swim is the path to the magic book right? I assume it's the black brick. I think I need the bigger power glove.

PolygonX8
07-30-2005, 08:30 AM
With the ladder, you go to the screen south of the house where you found the chain chomp (hookshot). There, you'll find another entrance to L5, and be able to cross with the ladder. Glove is at the end to access level 8.

Kingboo30
07-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Thanks. Wow. Didn't expect to see one of those guys. There are probably more in Bowser's castle.

koopa
07-31-2005, 12:45 PM
erm, what are those red bricks blocking paths? do you need a glove? (not the hammer ones). For instance, one is in the way to that mushroom house.

Kingboo30
07-31-2005, 06:54 PM
erm, what are those red bricks blocking paths? do you need a glove? (not the hammer ones). For instance, one is in the way to that mushroom house.
You need the first powerglove. Like the blocks that lead to warps in the first quest. What's in the toad house though isn't required to beat the game. And I was right about more Death links... only 1 thankfully but with a bunch of other boss's. You really need the power glove to get to level 7 and the power glove 2 to level 8, The final level. Power glove 2 requires a mini quest and it's guarded at the end by 2 Death Links I'm quite surprised magic goombas (Stractoroks) Become common enemies in Bowser's land.

koopa
08-04-2005, 12:53 PM
i beat the quest but it was very hard to get past 2 magic goombas and links and then a death link with a patra, a digdogger and an aquamentus in the same room. (used lots of red potion). One question: are there really no shields in this game?

PolygonX8
08-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Nope, no shields at all.

Pokermon
10-10-2005, 06:55 AM
With the ladder, you go to the screen south of the house where you found the chain chomp (hookshot). There, you'll find another entrance to L5, and be able to cross with the ladder. Glove is at the end to access level 8.

Where can I find the ladder. I already have the flaming sword, magic book, red glove.
Went swimming all over the overworld and levels 4 and 6. Found the gambling cave. Is there anything I missed? :confused: