PDA

View Full Version : New Demo, Revised, Airbrushed, New Screens

jessethe2nd
07-29-2005, 01:40 AM
This will be the final demo for a while. I will be putting it out within the next week. However in the meantime I will be putting up some new screens that look rather pretty and along side them I will be posting what they looked like before there facelift. You can expect the new screens withing the next few hours.

By the way the quest still needs a name and I am open to suggestions, :cool: E-MAIL :cool: them to [email protected]

The site is www.geocities.com/jessethe2nd

jessethe2nd
07-29-2005, 02:23 AM
New Screen Is Up More Over The Next Few Days Plus Expect A Short Video 15 or 20 seconds

jessethe2nd
08-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry the new demo is not out yet, My computer's processor burned out :evil: but it was a peice of crap ayway and it gave me a chance to get a new one :) Runing 3.2 GHZ now. Any way the demo will be up in two week, because over the last week I have thought of many new ideas for the quest and it will provide a better glimpse into the game, anyway I am restarting the quest from stratch but I am keeping the town in a similair placement, you will still have to bomb the statue to get into level one. The reason I am doing this is because of compatibility issues with many of the tiles I try to upload and overall I do not like the pallete setup, anyway I am switching to the pure tileset and I am going to use 1.92 to do the quest instead of 2.10. Anyway Expect to see a few levels from a link to the past which will make an appearance. with some modifications, nothing big just new enemies, new bosses, new rooms and a slightly different look. these levels will also play a major part in the story which by the wayfollows the same lines as before. But that is not the whole story. Infact it is no more than an intro into the actual plot which you will be able to uncover in the actual quest release :) :cool: :evil: :odd: :D