PDA

View Full Version : cigars or something

Lilith
07-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Dear AGN:

Cigars smell really really good, I want to at least try one, but I think I want to try one of the little ones that looks more like cigarettes. The problem is I don't know anyone who smokes them so I don't know what's good to buy or what's too heavy or something. Plz recommend things.

Starkist
07-29-2005, 01:16 AM
Talk to WarLord, he seems to be our resident cigar aficionado.

Woah, cool. I googled "aficionado" to make sure I spelled it right and this (http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/Home/) was the first site returned.

Beldaran
07-29-2005, 01:28 AM
I just smoke the cheap ones you get at a gas station. I should try a really expensive cigar sometime. I only smoke about 4-5 cigars a year, and I don't inhale. (It's REALLY unhealthy.) I just like the taste.

Just get the gas station variety for a cheap fix.

MacWeirdo42
07-29-2005, 08:30 AM
I always thought cigars would be great. Then, earlier this summer, my sister actually got me to try one. She had recently turned 18 and graduated, and she wanted to try a cigar herself to celebrate. She also decided to get me to join in, just for the heck of it. So I said why not? Ugh, it was horrible! Granted, that was at least partly due to the quality of the cigar, but really, not an experience I would ever wish to repeat.