PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Cock!

laughing1989
07-28-2005, 04:17 PM
It has come to my attention that GTA: San Andreas has a Triathalon mission with this name. It has also come to my attention that MANY of the mission names in the GTA series are quite funny and/or offensive.

Simply, one question: Whats your favorite? I can't help but love the games, but I notice in many forums people just want the series to die. I suppose the people who like it would rather be playing it than defending it on some forums, but still, the point remains.

I'm more looking for your favorite Mission, Mission Name, Game in the Series, or why you hate the series/missions/mission names/certain game in the series.

Darth Marsden
07-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Aerial and Grand Theft Aqua, from GTA3. I like the way they managed to insert the game's name (along with a few varients) into the game itself without making you think it was cheesy.

Rammstein
07-30-2005, 11:53 AM
The only one I really played is GTA:SA , And I liked the mission where you run after a guy with a motorcycle (Took me a few tries, Im pretty bad :S )

The mission i dont like is the one where you have to escape , the big fat black guy is driving and you have to shoot bikes and cars following you. I always die at the SAME spot all the time (The game is cheating!)

GTA SA is a great game anyways :P

Darth Marsden
07-30-2005, 02:12 PM
I know, games cheat at me a lot as well. ;)

What we're after is your favourite mission names. I haven't played San Andreas yet (I'd almost finished Vice City and was about to start SA when my PC broke down :(), so I don't know if there's any mission names there that I'll love, so I stick with my already mentioned ones for the time being.