PDA

View Full Version : Can any tiles experts help me?

Monkee33
07-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm really new at this and made a quest or two with the 1.92 Beta original tilesets and then i got bored... and downloaded version 2.10. I didn't know how to work it properly and I opened the BS quest i think...(the one with no pass word) and then changed the whole thing...but now I have found www.purezc.com, (yay!) and began downloading tilesets...but then when i downloaded the Metroid Prime set...the only way i could get it to work was by taking it out of the folder and settin the tileset on my desktop...then dragging it to quest editor. Then I started havingg problems..such as i could not open my quest. can someone please tell me how you import tilesets..and can someone tell me a good tileset to use for version 2.10? If u would..it would mean all of hyrule to me!!!! :D :D :D :D

cachitin
07-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Since you're using 2.10,In ZQuest,go to quest=>graphics=>tiles.Pick anywhere where you want your tile to be then press grab.click file and pick your folder where you put the tiles.You'll see a square that lets you grab.click that square to any tile to pick.
press - or + to change color.press R to get a better view. after picking your tile,press ok.That's how you import tiles!

questerd00dman^
08-02-2005, 11:57 PM
You can also click a tile and hold shift then click another tile to make a square of tiles you want to rip from the image.