PDA

View Full Version : Flamable Bush to grow underneath a Push Rock

Legend789
07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Well, I want Link to push a rock. Then it shows the animation of a bush growing out of the dirt. Then that bush is flamable to activation a secret opening a cliff, which allows access to the next room. However, I've also got a cave and Armos in this room.

Is it possible to do this?

Kingboo30
07-28-2005, 01:02 PM
That's possible.....I think. First set up a normal pushblock. Then set the undercombo as a bush. Set up the secret combo burn as a bush.

ShadowTiger
07-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Okay, what you'll want to do, is combo-cycle the bush to grow into a fully grown bush. You can place the Flag #4 (Burn Flag) onto the bush anyway though, even if it isn't grown when you first arrive on the screen. It's kinda hard to make a flag just appear. If the bush grows on the spot when you enter the screen, then you can just place the flag onto it. But if you can only burn the flag if it's fully grown, and the bush DOESN'T grow on the spot when you enter, and you have to grow it yourself, then here's what you can do.

If you're growing the bush yourself, when you're making the trigger that makes the bush appear, if Secret combo 1 (Flag #16) is the bush growing, (Again, via Combo-Cycling, which I can explain later if you don't know what it is.) and Secret Combo #2 (Flag #17) is the burnt bush, ... you can ctrl+Right-Click on Secret Combo #1, and select flag #4, Burn. Now, if you burn that bush, it WILL burn, since that secret combo (Which turns into the bush.) has the burn flag already applied to it. :) Cool, huh? ^_^