PDA

View Full Version : Trunk Monkey

carrot red
07-25-2005, 01:17 PM
This (http://www.big-boys.com/articles/trunkmonkey.html) is the latest theft deterrent device on the market.

What are the things you keep in your trunk/car?

I have one of those $20 kits for my trunk. It has flares, jumpers, fix a flat, flashlight etc. I also keep a blanket and paper towels in the trunk.

Breaker
07-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Dead hookers.

Master Ghaleon
07-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I keep spare tires, crowbar, store mailboxes if they are whole and dead bodies

Beldaran
07-25-2005, 01:21 PM
I drive a truck, so I don't have a trunk. But, behind my seat, I have the same kit that carrot red is referring to. In the truck bed, which is covered by a canopy, you can usually find an assortment of music equipment. Although, currently it is empty.

ShadowTiger
07-25-2005, 01:26 PM
I usually keep a set of spare double and triple A Batteries in a compartment in front of me. We've got maps (Also in front of me.) And magazines, plastic bags, ... but not really much else. Our car is primarily a transportation device. It isn't a luxury car. > >.

fatcatfan
07-25-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't have a trunk either. But in the back of the Freelander you'll find jumper cables, a pair of gloves, probably a bunch of service receipts, and candy bar wrappers or empty soda bottles. And an umbrella. The bed of the truck is usually empty.

Starkist
07-25-2005, 01:53 PM
I was just in my trunk the other day. I have a spare tire, a small jack, two first aid kits, a towel I had not washed in four years (I since washed it), a bottle of engine fluid that has had its label removed, and, oddly enough, half a jumper cable. I have the positive terminal clamps but not the ones for the ground...

Pablo
07-25-2005, 02:10 PM
A jack and a baseball bat. I'm not sure why the bat's there. The only things I have in my car's interior are a couple of books and my spare keys, which I can't find :P

laughing1989
07-25-2005, 02:50 PM
A slapjack, a wrench, a baseball bat, and a shovel. I don't own a firearm so rest at ease.
...Usually I keep a blanket, a first aid kit, and a repair kit back there, but since I don't know how to repair my car, I usually leave it in the garage at home. Every once in a while I'll find an old smelly sock or a green shoe that when I bought it it was white, but thats usually because I let my family borrow it all the time. Usually.