PDA

View Full Version : Father slaps his 3 year old to death

carrot red
07-25-2005, 01:09 PM
TAMPA - Even though the boy would shake and wet himself, his father, Ronnie Paris Jr., would box with the 3-year-old, slapping him in the head until he cried because he didn't want his son to grow up to be "a sissy,'' the boy's mother testified Monday.

Others corroborated Nysheerah Paris' testimony as the prosecution built its case during the first day of the capital murder trial of Ronnie Paris Jr., 21, accused of abusing 3-year- old Ronnie Paris until the boy slipped into a coma Jan. 22.

He died six days later with swelling on both sides of his brain.

"He was trying to teach him how to fight,'' said Shanita Powell, Nysheerah Paris' sister. "He was concerned that the child might be gay.''

Even Sheldon Bostic, who was Ronnie Paris Jr.'s Bible- study friend, said he warned the father several times not to play so rough with his son.

Here's the rest of the story. (http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBV5C523BE.html)

Rather than go off on left or right tangents, I will say the mindset of people who do these things are all over the world. China and India with daughters, terrorists with anyone that's not one of theirs, mentally screwed up people here in the States and other industrialized nations. It's everywhere. People need to be re-educated on the value of human life (and take human life only under the most extreme circumstances when no other feasible solution is available and/or the punishment should fit a crime.)

Beldaran
07-25-2005, 01:14 PM
I'd like to take that guy's human life. What a stupid fucking bastard. Fuck most of humanity. I renounce my status as human. I don't want to be associated with the word.

laughing1989
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
Wow. Thats just great. Kill your kid because he is a "sissy." HE'S THREE YEARS OLD!
What a jackass. And I agree... its like that all over the place. I guess the whole world is a "sissy" that needs to be slapped until it goes into a coma and dies... would that justify everything?

Rainman
07-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Well, his plan worked. His son didn't grow up to be a sissy.

Linkafier
07-25-2005, 04:13 PM
"He thought that the child might be gay.". Yeah slap your son around cause' he's gay (as if the father could monitor the sexual activity of a 3-year-old). That'll surely make him strait in an instant.

laughing1989
07-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Well, they go pretty straight and stiff, you know, when they die and all.
Bah, can't beat Rainman's. Regardless of the darkness of that humor, I couldn't help but laugh. Actually, considering what the father probably did behind closed doors, he could prove that the boy was gay, although unvoluntary on the boy's part... its like a Catholic priest...

Dart Zaidyer
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
The flaming stupidity of this man is matched only by that of the... um...

Well I guess he just set a new record, then.

Master Ghaleon
07-26-2005, 01:23 AM
They should hang the guy by his balls and kick him in the head.

Darth Marsden
07-26-2005, 10:09 AM
This is horrifying. How can people honestly believe that when they do things like this, it's actually RIGHT?

ShadowTiger
07-26-2005, 06:06 PM
*Sigh* ... The things some people will do to abate their homophobia. -_-

What a waste of a human life. :shakeno: ... I am, of course, referring to the father.

Jigglysaint
07-27-2005, 10:08 AM
That's just...wrong. I think I'd rather have a gay son who's alive than kill them before they een hace a chance to discover their sexual prefernce. Seriously, the father killed his son so he wouldn't turn out gay? Now I know it was an accident. I mean, who would have ever guessed that teaching your threee year old son how to fight by slapping him hard would ever caue any permenent damage? Besides, he's three. Last time I checked little boys tend to think girls are icky anyway.

The father certainly deserves both jail time and being fixed, as well as maybe some gay sensitivity courses. Heck, maybe somebody should help him come out of the closet. I bet he'd be mch happier.

You don't kill your kid our of fear he will become gay if you are not allready a colet bonesmuggler.

Daarkseid
07-27-2005, 11:49 AM
I think serious amounts of jail time will eventually do away with his homophobia.. or at least make him used to sodomy.