PDA

View Full Version : Mail order what?

carrot red
07-24-2005, 04:34 PM
I was looking for mail-order brides and Russian catalogs to pull a prank on someone and I found this.

This is hilarious. (http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/)
Do the compatibility test, be you male or female, just for the laughs. Read the success story and check the half price ones.

Beldaran
07-24-2005, 04:43 PM
I was looking for mail-order brides and Russian catalogs

I'm thinking of quoting you out of context in my sig with this. Oh the temptation. :evil:

Linkafier
07-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Hahaha, that's great! XD. "Searching for Internet love can be frustrating" - You're right. Send me my man, NOW!

"I have been known to torture small animals" - My god, they have bachelors who like to torture small animals? :odd:

carrot red
07-24-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking of quoting you out of context in my sig with this. Oh the temptation.

Sure, go ahead. But let me tell you it was fatcatfan's idea, and I wanted to pull a prank on Chris to find him a Russian bride. : p

Oh, and I use a theme where I don't see sigs, so it would be lost on me.

Linkafier
07-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I got some fat joke named "Hans of Hannover Germany". Well, it's only joke. I like it :).

Master Ghaleon
07-24-2005, 04:55 PM
You have completed our survey and our proprietary algorithms have determined that you are a very unique and special individual. We have many high quality bachelors and the one that most perfectly aligns with your spiritual and personal values is listed below.

http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/images/21.gif

German sailor seeks mermaid".. During my long hours out at sea I often wonder if my soulmate is near or far. I have been successful at werk but not in love. Yes, I've had too much schnitzel but I have a sexy attitude and I'm not shy about my body.

:laughing:

fatcatfan
07-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I was looking for mail-order brides and Russian catalogs to pull a prank on someone and I found this.Red-haired girls fetch a premium price. If I get behind on the mortgage we might have to take advantage of that. But I don't take Martian currency.

Anyway, I'm afraid to try this link from work.

carrot red
07-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Haha, very funny.

Go ahead and click on it, it's a hoax kind of thing safe to be viewed from anywhere. What you'll see in it is funny and you won't find any guys doing any sort of strip-tease, not that *anyone* would have wanted to see them do it.

fatcatfan
07-25-2005, 12:47 PM
ok. after seeing MG's image, I wasn't sure. I got the same guy, which I assume everyone who takes the compatability test does.

Is it my imagination, or did one of the guys have antennae? The one with pasty green skin. Caption: "my love is outta this world".

carrot red
07-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I got him too.

It's your imagination and a sort of wishful thinking maybe. Such guys are priceless. Ask me, I have one.

Darth Marsden
07-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Someone's already posted an image of Hans, right? Damn, beaten to him. :D