PDA

View Full Version : I quit, goodbye.................

Master Ghaleon
07-24-2005, 04:40 AM
No more of this. It has lost its magic. I thought to myself that if I came back the spark would come back, but it faded..

No more WoW for me again

RIP Shadowen - you were the best

What kind of things have you had to let go of? Doesnt need to be game wise. It could of been soccer cause of a knee injury or like a girlfriend cause she had to move.

JayeM
07-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Lots of things...let's see...
Two husbands and several boyfriends, varous reasons.
Being Mommy--the kids grew up and moved away.
AD&D, our group fell apart after a Satanist joined it.
Magic the Gathering, just lost interest. Still feel a twinge occasionally.
Assorted collections too numerous to mention.
My guitar, it was never the same after I stepped on it...
First Atari, then NES, the SNES.
I've actually lost track of everything I've given up, but something new always comes along.
That's life.

Brasel
07-24-2005, 09:16 AM
I gave up playing ice hockey because I wasn't very athletic, and I had no motivation to keep trying. I should have when I look back on it...but whatever.

And the dumbest one I gave up...college. I gave up college to join the army. That was a dumb idea. It doesn't matter now though, because I wouldn't have been able to do some of the things I can and have done now had I not joined. (like getting married)

Deviance
07-24-2005, 09:38 AM
Had to let go of....

Pepsi
Gunbound
My Nes and Snes
My uber fast pc I used to have

Archibaldo
07-24-2005, 10:28 AM
I had to give up Magic the Gathering after I got a girlfriend. I put all my cards in a box and put that box in my closet, I have yet to open it. But I still have a craving to play.

ShadowTiger
07-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Man, MG, you seriously gave me a huge scare there. :shakeno: I thought you were leaving when I saw the topic title. ...

I don't really keep track of things I've lost, ... Just pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and go face the next challenge. I've lost loved ones, (More than I'd care to count. ¬ ¬'. ) I've voluntarily given up legos, ... I've finished books that I would've wanted to last forever, (Books so good, in fact, that I seriously consider them a loss.) I've given up some of my favorite computer and video games so that my friends could play them, (Which is why I don't have my Gamecube right now.) ... Petty things like that. Or maybe I'm just shutting off the major things which I've lost ...

goKi
07-24-2005, 12:02 PM
I had to let go of my girlfriend to come home to Australia. That was very difficult. I know we'll be back together sometime soon, though :)

Master Ghaleon
07-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Man, MG, you seriously gave me a huge scare there. :shakeno: I thought you were leaving when I saw the topic title. ......

Ah hehe, yea I can see why you thought that now. :tongue:

carrot red
07-24-2005, 03:46 PM
You stole my thread title, that's so un-cool! Give it back right now!!! You have 3 seconds to give it back or I'll quit quitting. 1... 2... last chance... 3! Too bad, I'm staying. : p

I was very good soccer player. I had a lethal left foot, now I don't use it to kick ball anymore.

I'm a forgetful person, but I'm sure my list should be long.

Jemsee
07-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Girls, women, females.
Just dont trust em anymore.
Proubly never will again.
And you know, its really not that bad. ;)

Glitch
07-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Girls, women, females.
Just dont trust em anymore.
Proubly never will again.
And you know, its really not that bad. ;)

Did you just come outta the closet?

Jemsee
07-25-2005, 03:34 PM
umm...
no.
Just b/c i dont trust girls doesnt mean i swung the other way.
(God, never may that happen)
I still like to L00K at them, but thats about it.

Machiavelli
07-25-2005, 04:33 PM
I have given up the game Not Pr0n (http://deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm), for now. I made it all the way to level 23 but it's pretty hard and time consuming. I may pick it back up sometime....

Glass Cleaner
07-26-2005, 05:45 PM
DONT GO!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!! lol but how could you guys give up ur NES and SNES's?? i still have, and play mine!

Shadowblazer
07-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Smoking. Been over a year and I still want a cigarette every single day.

Daarkseid
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Gave up a Taru black mage in FFXI. Which kind of hurts still, because he was awesome. He was capable of outdamaging anyone in our group with his magic. Wish I'd gotten a screenshot of him..