PDA

View Full Version : dear carrotred and fatcatfan

Lilith
07-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Are you D/sers or some shit? What is this?

Beldaran
07-20-2005, 10:39 PM
What is a "D/ser"?

Lilith
07-20-2005, 10:41 PM
http://www.wizdomme.com/

for dummies.

Dechipher
07-20-2005, 10:41 PM
I have an idea, but will refrain from saying it for fear of appearing to be retarded.

Some reason this couldn't have been done via PM? I'm only mildly curious. I'm sure there will be some topic we can all understand emerging soon.

EDIT: AHA! I was correct!

Lilith
07-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Because a lot of people have been rolling their eyes at this for a long time without saying anything because they're pussies. And my stupid-shit-o-meter is off the scales at this point.

Dechipher
07-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Gotcha. I could honestly care less either way. Very few members posts on this forum affect me, and even then, it is usually only when they ban me.

Link 101
07-20-2005, 10:55 PM
I don't really have a problem with people's posts either. Nor do I have a problem with this not being a PM. Wouldn't it be better in General Bitching, seeing as people will probably start flaming?

Breaker
07-20-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't really have a problem with people's posts either. Nor do I have a problem with this not being a PM. Wouldn't it be better in General Bitching, seeing as people will probably start flaming?

Then I wouldn't get to ban them.

Link 101
07-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Ah, good point there Breaker. Nevermind then, I guess it is fine here. I guess it really isn't my problem if people get banned. Happy banning there Breaker!

Beldaran
07-21-2005, 01:24 AM
carrot red is my future wife and fatcatfan is my future father in law. It has nothing to do with BDSM or anything like that.:)

Lilith
07-21-2005, 01:34 AM
carrot red is my future wife and fatcatfan is my future father in law. It has nothing to do with BDSM or anything like that.:)

I'm going to go slice myself with potato peelers and vomit into my open wounds.

Then I'm going to petition for mandatory sterilization.

bigjoe
07-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Because a lot of people have been rolling their eyes at this for a long time without saying anything because they're pussies.
Scared of the knowledge, not the consequence... :scared:

fatcatfan
07-21-2005, 08:44 AM
carrot red is my future wife and fatcatfan is my future father in law.Wrong on both counts. Keep dreaming.

Lilith, carrot_red and I are good friends. I apologize if that bothers you.

Because a lot of people have been rolling their eyes at this for a long time without sayingYeah? Who? "lot of people"? That's you and who? I'm sure that for every person who doesn't like it, there's are just as many who aren't bothered by it. I don't expect nor is it required that everyone here like me. In fact, if everyone approved of me, I think I'd be insulted. There are plenty of folks here I find annoying, but I tolerate them.

Beldaran
07-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Wrong on both counts. Keep dreaming.

http://www.thestarwarsgalaxy.com/han.jpg

You didn't see us in the south passage. She expressed her true feelings for me. ;)

Axel
07-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Disturbing this is, yes! Ponder it, I will.