PDA

View Full Version : New Forum: Gen Tech

Ganonator
07-20-2005, 10:27 PM
We've done a little housecleaning, and added 'General Technology Discussion' in place of General Anime Discussion. GAD is now a child forum of GED.

Go ahead, make a post!

Your GTD mods are: AlexMax, MrCow, vegeta1215, Ich.

EDIT:: Ich was more available, posts more, and is my best friend. (Who said we don't pick our favorites?)

Dechipher
07-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Neato Frito. I remember the Computer forum that we used to have, but this seems like a better idea.

Master Ghaleon
07-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Congrats to the forum!

carrot red
07-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome, Ich.

ShadowTiger
07-21-2005, 02:09 PM
This is definitely very, very exciting. New additions to AGN are always welcome, and to see it expanding outward like this is great. :)

This would be a wonderful chance to reap the knowledge that AGN knows about general technology. Let us all learn from our wise friends here.

And congratulations Ich, I am always amazed by your knowledge of the technological field. Amaze us yet more. :p

Ich
07-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Thanks. I too, had noticed a number of threads involving Linux and the like in GD; I see this as only a logical extension, encouraging it and giving it its own home.

punkonjunk1024
07-24-2005, 10:41 PM
If alex needs a replacement, I'd be happy to help moderate the forum. :shrug:
I might not be at the level of most, but I am || this close to being A+ computer certified, I just can't really afford the test right now. Eh, just throwing that out there. And awesome forum, didn't we used to have one like it, that was shut down?