PDA

View Full Version : Truth serum

carrot red
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
If a personality of your choice (politician, actor/actress, writer, newscaster…) was under a truth serum for one question and one question only, what would you ask him, and why?

fatcatfan
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Bill Gates - "What's your credit card number?"

SixTen
07-20-2005, 02:58 PM
The President - Tell me everything.

Rainman
07-20-2005, 03:00 PM
John G. Roberts

SixTen
07-20-2005, 03:04 PM
What would you ask though?

Rainman
07-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Ah, that's a good question. I forgot about that part. I would probably ask him what he would do if Roe v. Wade became an issue.

ShadowTiger
07-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Frankly, I would be tempted to ask the President about both the factual states of the moonlanding and the alien activities at Area 51, or of ANY alien activities in the world to his knowledge, but ... ... I really think I'll wait a term to ask the President that. =/

I just really want to know. > >. I'm so curious...

Breaker
07-20-2005, 05:48 PM
I'd ask BH4 how the hell he's farming positive rep points.

Dechipher
07-20-2005, 06:20 PM
I've no doubt you'd get the same question. :P

I don't think there's anything I'd really really want to know from anyone. I'd probably just keep the truth serum until I found a good opportunity.

Darth Marsden
07-20-2005, 06:51 PM
I'd do Tony Blair, and ask him to explain, in the most detailed possible way, how he has improved the country since he came into power. I would then take this confession and give copies of it to every newspaper in the country and watch them tear into it.

carrot red
07-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Wow
Lucky BH4 to be considered a personality by you, Breaker.

Luckily too, we don’t all share the same taste and bad taste for some. Unluckily for some, I don’t consider anyone here to be a *personality*, that’s why if I had to ask a truth serum question, my question would be for Dr. Phil who *is* a personality for millions and yet an annoyance for millions too. "Why don’t you retire?"

Breaker
07-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Wow
Lucky BH4 to be considered a personality by you, Breaker.

Luckily too, we don’t all share the same taste and bad taste for some. Unluckily for some, I don’t consider anyone here to be a *personality*, that’s why if I had to ask a truth serum question, my question would be for Dr. Phil who *is* a personality for millions and yet an annoyance for millions too. "Why don’t you retire?"

Unfortunately I can't put you on ignore. :(

carrot red
07-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately I can't put you on ignore. :(
Why not? There's a bunch of other threads to which you could contribute and that are a lot more highly intellectual than mine.

Link 101
07-20-2005, 09:31 PM
I think I'd go the same way as BH4 on this one and ask the President if he has any knowledge of alien activity and existence on this Earth. I have also been very curious about this too. Mostly because it seems not possible that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.

carrot red
07-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Taking a shit is more intellectually stimulating than reading your threads.

Heavily seconded.
Then don't.

Funny, I would have said the same thing about you too.

punkonjunk1024
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM
...which just furthers the laughter.

I'd ask BH4 how the hell he's farming positive rep points. Because people like him. :P

Taking a shit is more intellectually stimulating than reading your threads.
Armageddon Games Forums (http://index.php?) > Main Forums (http://forumdisplay.php?f=14) > General Discussion (http://forumdisplay.php?f=25) > Truth serum (http://showthread.php?t=86954) :odd::odd::odd:

Uh, in response to the thread... I'd put jesus on it, and... I'd ask alot of questions. :)

Lilith
07-21-2005, 12:25 AM
I'd ask him if he and Mary Magdalene ever backdoored it. D:

AlexMax
07-21-2005, 12:28 AM
...which just furthers the laughter.
Because people like him. :P

:odd::odd::odd:

Uh, in response to the thread... I'd put jesus on it, and... I'd ask alot of questions. :)

Get the fuck out of this thread and stop sending me bullshit reports.

punkonjunk1024
07-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Ok, so I'm not supposed to rent a mod, but if I use the report button to draw some mod attention, serving a better purpose then rent a modding, I still get bitched at? Please explain the exact usage of that button if I am misusing it.

I'd ask him if he and Mary Magdalene ever backdoored it. D: You need to ask?

Sute
07-21-2005, 12:40 AM
Yea.. if you don't read all this stuff, don't bother to come in.. I don't understand people sometimes.. anyway, I really love Fatcatfan's one, I think it's the best, heh. I would have never thought of that, it's so brilliant.

Archibaldo
07-21-2005, 12:48 AM
I'd ask Jesus if he could microwave a burrito so hot, even he couldn't eat it.

Strider1982
07-21-2005, 01:22 AM
I'd ask Michael Jackson exactly what happens to all those kids he hangs out with behind the ominous closed doors of his "Neverland" amusement park...

bigjoe
07-21-2005, 01:44 AM
And I'd ask him what on Earth possessed him to put those scary "Grooving" Harry Potter pictures in his sig.

Great Warrior
07-21-2005, 02:49 AM
I would ask every man dying of lethal injection if he would have done it again and every pedofile how he could look at himself in a mirror..

carrot red
07-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Truth serum question for Bel: What were you doing in the South Passage and with whom were you?

(so, I changed my mind, there is a *personality* here after all.)

Beldaran
07-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Truth serum question for Bel: What were you doing in the South Passage and with whom were you?

(so, I changed my mind, there is a *personality* here after all.)

haha, apparently I wasn't with you. That sucks. I'll have to ask all the other witty and entertaining red heads I know if they were with me. I can never keep track of them anymore. ;)

punkonjunk1024
07-21-2005, 01:47 PM
EDIT:I Don't know how I managed... but wrong post out of my CP.
:sweat:

Kitsune
07-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Bill Gates - "What's your credit card number?"
Heh, that pretty much sums up what I would do.. :tongue: