PDA

View Full Version : May the Farm be with you!

carrot red
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Star Wars in Engrish (http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html)

The captions are hilarious.

Store Wars – The Organic Rebellion (http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html)

I am not an organic food advocate, but I found it great.

fatcatfan
07-20-2005, 02:03 PM
:roflmao: Have seen the second yet, but the first has me rolling. troopseses!!! When did Gollum become a Jedi?

ShadowTiger
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
When did Gollum become a Jedi?When he spent all the money he'd earned from LotR on height supplement pills. *ZING!* ... ... ... :sweat:

Thank you for the links, Carrot Red. :) Because of those, I have managed to gather the family around the monitor yet again. ^_^' *lol*

Darth Marsden
07-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh, that's absolutely hilarious. Almost as funny as Dude Wars, Park Wars and the eternally funny Star Wars kid. Classic.

However, I will condone the purchase of 'naughty' copies of films such as Star Wars: Episode III. It's an illegal practice, and you'll never end up with a copy as good as you see in the cinema. I should know, I've tried a good few... oh crap, I've said too much!

MANDRAG GANON
07-20-2005, 08:29 PM
My friend bought a bootleg copy of episode 3 which has bad subtitles like this only it is different. For some reason everyone is walking around saying "is!" to everyone. He's going to give it to me since he thinks it's garbage but I found it hilarious. At one point they start reffering to anakin as padmes baby.

Archibaldo
07-21-2005, 01:00 AM
Lmao, that was awesome. It was really well done. Especially Chewbroccoli and Darth Tater.

Strider1982
07-21-2005, 01:35 AM
That was just plain hilarious.

And BH4, that Harry Potter pic in your signature is a riot. Cracks me up.

Great Warrior
07-21-2005, 02:57 AM
They made a whole new movie. I wonder how they like Star Wars if this is how they understand it. This was great! :)

This is one of the reasons i do not like to watch foreign movies with subtitles.

Rambly
07-21-2005, 07:38 PM
That Engrish Star Wars is the best thing I've seen all week. :laughing:

anakin: "that's... that's wonderful"
("this... this is really too stick")