PDA

View Full Version : Futurama: The Movie

goKi
07-18-2005, 08:45 AM
Billy West (does a bunch of voices from the show) mentions it in this video blog..

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/634/634250p1.html

Beldaran
07-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I read this the other day. Futurama is one of my favorite shows of all time, so I'm totally psyched.

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!
http://www.star.le.ac.uk/~eh54/bender.jpg

Glitch
07-18-2005, 10:12 AM
no...fucking...way...

*joygasm*

carrot red
07-18-2005, 12:43 PM
And to say someone was saying last fall it wasn't worthy of being turned into a movie... I don't remember where I read that.

Glitch
07-18-2005, 12:50 PM
And to say someone was saying last fall it wasn't worthy of being turned into a movie... I don't remember where I read that.

The person who said that has "disappeared", now hush before they get you too.

carrot red
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Not. And I never said I agreed with them, did I? Last time I checked, *I* made people disappear.

vegeta1215
07-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I saw this headline on Slashdot today. I really like Futurama and I'm hoping this will lead to more tv episodes. They still make Futurama comic books, so there's no lack of material for new shows.

Goat
07-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Futurama was hit and miss. Some episodes were great, some were gay. No where near the quality of other fox animated shows. A movie would be interesting tho, id go see it.

King Link
07-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Then again, there are few Fox shows that are of any quality above average anyways.

This is going to be awesome. Futurama was hilarious, and is still one of my favourite television series to date.

Starkist
07-18-2005, 08:51 PM
TV shows whose names begin with "F" stand a good chance of returning after being canceled, whether in the form of a movie, miniseries, or more episodes. Futurama, Farscape, Firefly, Family Guy... it boggles the mind.

Warlock
07-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Futurama was hit and miss. Some episodes were great, some were gay. No where near the quality of other fox animated shows. A movie would be interesting tho, id go see it.

Especially the last season. I think they just gave up by then. Some of those episodes were terrible.

TV shows whose names begin with "F" stand a good chance of returning after being canceled, whether in the form of a movie, miniseries, or more episodes. Futurama, Farscape, Firefly, Family Guy... it boggles the mind.

Friends, Flintstones.. umm.. I'm sure there are more :)