PDA

View Full Version : Canadians are pussies

Beldaran
07-18-2005, 01:18 AM
Not only does this guy get his ass kicked by a bunch of girls, but he then runs home to his mommy's house. lol

WHAT A PUSSY (http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.html?id=29e0c491-3f74-4bd2-afbf-62feff174091)

If a bunch of girls attacked me, I would be knocking their teeth out left and right.

vegeta1215
07-18-2005, 02:08 AM
You say that now, but I'm sure it's different in person. It doesn't matter who it is, getting ganged up on is not a situation that you can just get out of easily.

What I wonder is why didn't any of his friends help? Even if they weren't going to fight against the girls, they could've held them back.

King Link
07-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Yup.

Wesley Tommy Jack was drinking in Strathcona Park with about 12 other people -- one friend whom he had met through work, and the rest friends of his friend.

He says the other youths witnessed the attack but did not do anything to help.

Fucking retards.

This stuff sucks, and it's too bad it exists in modern society.

Master Ghaleon
07-18-2005, 03:24 AM
I wouldnt be calling them friends after they just stood there looking at him getting jumped. Lower a shoulder and mow the girls that where coming after ya over.

mikeron
07-18-2005, 06:49 AM
If a bunch of girls attacked me, I would be knocking their teeth out left and right.I'd just pull my pants down. That'd show 'em.

Beldaran
07-18-2005, 07:54 AM
And just so no one gets too worked up, I clearly don't think ALL canadians are pussies. But there is a stereotype floating around out there, and guys like this aren't helping it any.

Glitch
07-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Three Grade 7 students were also recently arrested for luring a boy into a ravine last month, beating him with a garden hoe and shooting him with a pellet gun.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *deepbreath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Verman
07-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Beldaran, Theres also a rumour going around that americans are arrogant, stupid and don't know how to mind thier own business. The war in Iraq helps prove all three.

Canadian politics on the other hand are very pussified. Canada believes in being friends with everyone which makes us look like pussies, goddamn socalist government!

But anytime you think we are pussies be my guest and bring a bunch of your friends up here and come say that to our faces :D One the biggest joys our lives is beating up Americans!

Or was, when you live on a border town kids think its cool to stick up for thier own country and a few times we have had americans vs canadian fights. Course we also used to have gangs from our high schools go beat each other up, why? I don't know, lack of something to do I suppose.

Eckels
07-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Damn. There must be absolutely NOTHING to do in vancouver.

carrot red
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Great friends.

I'd just pull my pants down. That'd show 'em.
I doubt you'd have time to, they'd most probably do it for you. : p

Same goes for you and your teeth knocking concept, Bel.

elise
07-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Great friends.

I doubt you'd have time to, they'd most probably do it for you. : p

If they do that and really find nothing that special ( if they find anything at all) they may leave him alone :laughing:

MacWeirdo42
07-18-2005, 11:56 AM
I don't know if you can really say that Canandians are pussies. Okay, so maybe the men are, apparently, but on the other hand, it would seem that Canadian teenage girls really go in for a bit of the old ultraviolence. WTF!? Really, totally did not see that one coming.

I still don't get why his "friends" didn't help him. I swear to God, if I were beaten to a bloody pulp by a gang of teenage girls and my friends didn't lift a finger to help me, the first thing I'd do when I regained consciousness would be to lay the smackdown on those SOBs.

mikeron
07-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Damn. There must be absolutely NOTHING to do in vancouver.StarGate, damnit!

ShadowTiger
07-18-2005, 05:36 PM
And just so no one gets too worked up, I clearly don't think ALL canadians are pussies. But there is a stereotype floating around out there, and guys like this aren't helping it any.All I know is, if someone (Or some people) started attacking me, I would attack back. I don't care if they're girls. I may be a relatively docile person, but if I'm attacked, ... the attacker loses his/her rights to be considered as a human being. There are FAR better things to resolve differences than fighting, regardless of the situation.

Gotta defend yourself. :shrug:

Archibaldo
07-19-2005, 02:30 AM
Not only does this guy get his ass kicked by a bunch of girls, but he then runs home to his mommy's house. lol

WHAT A PUSSY (http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.html?id=29e0c491-3f74-4bd2-afbf-62feff174091)

If a bunch of girls attacked me, I would be knocking their teeth out left and right.

That's when you calm them done and say "Girls, girls, there's enough of me to go around..." After saying this one of two things will happen, a) they will back off looking disgusted or b) beat you even hard to a near inch of your life. It's 50/50.

And if that doesn't help, just yell out rape. ;)

MANDRAG GANON
07-20-2005, 12:08 AM
Wtf, that guys not canadian, a real canadian would stand in a sweet ass pose with his hands on his hips while glowing a nice yellow glow and smiling his ass off as girls kicked him with no effect.

Example:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/MANDRAGGANON/arealcanadian.gif

Edit: Oh shoot I forgot his lumberjack axe *slaps his face*