PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Wolfstyle

Han
07-17-2005, 03:29 PM
Anyone who can help me out please do.
I am playing the Wolfstyle quest. I found level 1, have the boomerang, sword and the raft. I seem to miss the hammer or ladder. I can not get anythurther then to some Isles and to a mountain with no pass. Is there anybody out there who can tell me what I am doing wrong or what I have missed after completing level 1

Han

Love For Fire
07-18-2005, 03:24 PM
You're going to have to get the version of wolfstyle on pure zc. DFW accidentally made the overworld a BS-overworld, so it is impossible to get to Level 2 because the map doesn't go far enough to the right.

Han
07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the tip/ But now i seem to have missed the opportunity to get the bow. I came up to level 5 I have the red candle, the arrow which I got 3 times in level 5, i have the occarina and the magic boomerang, the hammer of course otherwise i could not reach level 4 but then i am stuck again. I did not find a shop to get a magic shield or anything else. Only the shop above the start and the shop just before going to the raftingpoint to level 2. Can you help me again.

Love For Fire
07-20-2005, 10:27 AM
This one had me too... There is a secret room in Level 5 that looks like a staircase room, but has a dark block in it. In there you will have to use the Hammer to break it to find the Bow. The special shop is somewhere in the NE section of the overworld, you'll have to walk through a wall to reach it.

Han
07-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks, I flound the bow. And how will I get on now. I bombed about every wall I could find. Got stuck in de screen surroundings of level 2. I can try to sail but I only can sail 1 way. I found level 6 but can not find a superbomb to open it up. Found the red suit but the most NE I can get is the gambling point above the dock to level 2.