PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Recommendations

Master Ghaleon
07-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Where do you like to eat at? I like to eat at Ruby Tuesdays, Outback Steak House and a place called Mountain Gate. I also like the food where I work at, but after eating the same things over and over again, I like to get out and eat something different too.

Ruby Tuesdays I usually get the smokehouse burger? I think thats what it is. I havent been there in a while.

Outback Steak House I always get the alice springs chicken with a cesar salad

Mountain Gate is mainly a buffet which I usually hit up the fried chicken there ;)

Where do you like to go eat and whats your favorite on the menu?

Daarkseid
07-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Chinese Buffets.

Masamune
07-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Lupi's Pizza. Best pizza in town. Best cheesesteaks in town. IMO anyway....

Real restaurant though.. Probably that pasta joint down the street from me.

MANDRAG GANON
07-18-2005, 12:25 AM
There used to be this Chinese Buffet that had the awesomest chinese food called Chan's. But they closed awhile ago :(.
Now my favorite is a place called Teddy's. They have such awesome food but they are always packed so it kinda sucks waiting in large line ups to get in... it's worth it though.

Brasel
07-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Applebee's. Love the steak.

zfreak2004
07-18-2005, 12:23 PM
I went to this place on Friday called Cici's Pizza. It has to be the best pizza place I've been to in a long time. It's basically a Pizza/Pasta/Salad buffet that is very cheap and the service is amazing. If they don't have a pizza variety that you want out in the buffet line, you can ask them and they'll make it and bring it out to your table. Amazing.

Other places that are awesome.... let me see.. How could I forget Lamberts Cafe (http://www.throwedrolls.com)? There are only 3 of these resteraunts but if you're ever in Missouri or Alabama you absolutely must go. The food is great, the portions are good, and you'll just have to go the website to find out why it's unique... ... Wow... that sounded like an infomercial, but seriously it deserves it. Anyone else been there?

carrot red
07-18-2005, 12:29 PM
Chinese Buffets.
My favorite too.

As for restaurants, I'd say Cheesecake Factory and Tony's Crab House.

Pizza Uno for pizza.

moocow
07-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Tumbleweed, Damon's and Garfield's are my favorites. I always get rbs from Tumbleweed and Damon's, and I usually Chicken Alfredo or steak at Garfield's. My favorite pizza place used to be CiCi's, but they closed and put Bruno's there, which sucks. So, my favorite pizza place is Donato's. I don't like Chinese much, but if I do eat it, I prefer the sweet and sour chicken from Mark Pi's. I also like Sopapillas from Lapaloma.

Glitch
07-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Joe's Crab Shack and Cork and Cleaver.

2 best restaurants of all time.

Raichu86
07-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Cheddar's (Casual Cafe) is awesome. Go there immediately if you see one. They basically have an American blend of food, such as steak, shrimp, fried chicken, grilled chicken, a pasta dish or two, ribs, salad, a couple of other seafood items, and more. The food is very good, and the prices are even pretty cheap when you consider how much you get. The dessets are fabulous as well.

Archibaldo
07-19-2005, 02:20 AM
The Knowlton Pub. It's where I work. I usually have pizza, it's actually become my usual. Plus the staff is awesome. Just the other night whie I was sitting at the bar during my break eating my pizza, the bartender offered me a shot of Tequila(sp?).

Great Warrior
07-19-2005, 02:21 AM
Red Lobster and TGI Friday.