PDA

View Full Version : A question for object appearances

Madman200
07-13-2005, 07:03 PM
In the screen, I am unsure if a couple of tiles will appear when all enemies are cleared. Can someone tell me exactly how to do it?

Defenition: The position where you need to cross is blocked. When all enemies are defeated, a bridge appears where you couldn't cross.

Did that make sense?

jessethe2nd
07-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Ok Correct me if im wrong. you are trying to creat an area with the cross set as the item and to get the cross you want a bridge to abear alowing you to get the cross. To do this set the tile you are using around the bridge in the spot where you plan to put your bridge so that there is no way to get the cross with out the key apearing then go to secret combos> misc and select one of tfe tiles on the page I would recommend tiles 16 through 20 click on it choose the tile you made for your bridge and press enter. Go to screen flags select the tile you set the bridge for in secret combos and place it where you want it to appear. Finally go to data> screen data and check the Enemies to secret box. then save and test it out. Hope this helps