PDA

View Full Version : Who loves Final Fantasy?

Krew9
07-12-2005, 03:47 PM
I do. Write in this forum about final fantasy and which is your favorite.

Eckels
07-12-2005, 05:23 PM
I prefer all super awesome Final Fantasy! They all are my favorite together! I think my best all time is the number seven! Perhaps sometime we converse about super awesome final fantasy! The movie was fun! I dislike girls in games though sometimes. Sometimes the girls have bouncing breasts and thats ok though! Okay bye!

LedZepFan
07-12-2005, 05:30 PM
My favorite Final Fantasy is number nine. I've never played seven, but with all the good things I've heard about it, I think I should give it a try.

MANDRAG GANON
07-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Favorite Final fantasy.... Final Fantasy 1 and Final Fantasy 4 (jap)

:thumbsup:

DarkDragoonX
07-12-2005, 05:55 PM
I prefer all super awesome Final Fantasy! They all are my favorite together! I think my best all time is the number seven! Perhaps sometime we converse about super awesome final fantasy! The movie was fun! I dislike girls in games though sometimes. Sometimes the girls have bouncing breasts and thats ok though! Okay bye!

U iz t3h suXX0rs! Fin4l F4nt4sy 6 iz 4 h4rdc0r3 l33t g4m3rs, l4m3r! My p3nis iz bigg3r th4n urs! OMGLOL!

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I only ever watched FF games.. never played. But my first one I ever saw was 7.. yes.. that late into the series.. XD after that I acknowledged it.. hee hee. So really, my favorite is 7 second choice would be 10 I think..

Beldaran
07-13-2005, 05:58 PM
I do. Write in this forum about final fantasy and which is your favorite.

That is the most awkward and robotic way I have ever heard to start a conversation. Do you even know how to have conversations with humans? Would you walk up to one of your friends and say:

"Who is hungry? I am. Talk to me in this room about food and which you would like to eat."

or

"Weather. It is raining. Talk to me about your opinion on raining."

It's just so unnatural and retarded. Combined with the nature of text, and it makes it sound like you are speaking in a monotone voice. That kind of a stupid lead in does not inspire anyone to start discussing things. You spend three seconds writing the profound statement: "I do." and we're all of a sudden supposed to write an essay about the relative merits of our favorite final fantasy game. It's just so stupid. Maybe if you put an actual conversation piece out there, we might be less inclined to just be smart asses like Eckels. (bravo, btw.)

Deviance
07-13-2005, 07:52 PM
anything 11 and up so far sucked.

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 10:13 PM
wait.. "11 and up" how many are there now?!

Jigglysaint
07-13-2005, 10:15 PM
That is the most awkward and robotic way I have ever heard to start a conversation. Do you even know how to have conversations with humans? Would you walk up to one of your friends and say:

"Who is hungry? I am. Talk to me in this room about food and which you would like to eat."

or

"Weather. It is raining. Talk to me about your opinion on raining."

It's just so unnatural and retarded. Combined with the nature of text, and it makes it sound like you are speaking in a monotone voice. That kind of a stupid lead in does not inspire anyone to start discussing things. You spend three seconds writing the profound statement: "I do." and we're all of a sudden supposed to write an essay about the relative merits of our favorite final fantasy game. It's just so stupid. Maybe if you put an actual conversation piece out there, we might be less inclined to just be smart asses like Eckels. (bravo, btw.)

Ever consider that maybe English isn't his native language? For all you know he's Japanese and he used Babelfish to translate his thoughts into English.

Anyway, I like FF 4, 6, Tactics advance, and Dawn of Souls the best. 5 was okay, but not the best in the world. Anything above 6 and I just didn't pay attention to.

Beldaran
07-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Ever consider that maybe English isn't his native language? For all you know he's Japanese and he used Babelfish to translate his thoughts into English.

Anyway, I like FF 4, 6, Tactics advance, and Dawn of Souls the best. 5 was okay, but not the best in the world. Anything above 6 and I just didn't pay attention to.

I don't care if he wrote it in Swahili. It's still a crap soaked way to start a conversation. Irritating. :cool:

MasterSwordUltima
07-13-2005, 10:57 PM
FF1 > All. Never cared about the gameboy games [FFLegends, those, I do like FFTA, GBA is great, those old practically DragonWarrior games were teh s uck.] I've played all of 'em up to 11. 1 pwns. 2 is fun with the magic leveling up. 3 is awesome with the jobs. 4 is like a super version of 2, different story though. 5 is GREAT..its like...super version of 3...different, story...6 is so boss, it is quite a l33t game, 7 is what gets most people hooked, yet so distant from the originals, 8 is horrible, it has practically nothing to do with the rest of the games, 9 was good stuff, practically one of the originals, 10 is just, ugh, wtf, didn't Square learn with 8 that people want the originals, 10-2 does not exist for me, 11 is fun, don't like how you have to pay when you already buy the game, but oh well [only ever played FF11 once though]. I spent half a month doing nothing but Tactics when I first got it, about a week with Tactics Advance. Good stuff. I've also spent many a study hall playing FF1 and 2 on the Dawn of Souls GBA cart. Grood eats. I mean good. And great...great and good.

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 11:36 PM
I know one time my brother was playing one of them I think (FF7 was when I started to remember the name) he told me he named this one girl in his party after me so I thought it was neat. ^^ But I only saw that for 5 minutes or so and went away. That and I remembered I liked that Celes song thing... and how my brother blew off the rehearsal thing and ended up messing up that play.

Jigglysaint
07-14-2005, 11:41 AM
I know one time my brother was playing one of them I think (FF7 was when I started to remember the name) he told me he named this one girl in his party after me so I thought it was neat. ^^ But I only saw that for 5 minutes or so and went away. That and I remembered I liked that Celes song thing... and how my brother blew off the rehearsal thing and ended up messing up that play.

I assume you are female then?

Anyway, yeah, I like the opera music with Celes too. The only theme from FF6 I didn't like was "Forever Rachel", because it's just too darn sad.

The only problem with Final Fantasy is random battles, but you get use to them after a while. What I love most about the series is the music, and also the amount of treasure chests. I love treasure chests, they are just so cool. It's like Christmas, only even better, except for the monster in a box which can suck if you arn't prepared.

Sute
07-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Does uhhh.. Kingdom Hearts .. kinda count as Final Fantasy? I just liked it because of the crossover thing. It was neat seeing Sephiroth and Cloud.. along with people from the 10th one in it.

Darth Marsden
07-15-2005, 01:23 PM
As most people, I love FFVII. It was the one that got me into the whole thing. I'm also keen on FFTactics Advance, that's quite cool. My least favourite, however, has got to be FFII, because of that irritating levelling system. I like my pages full of stats, dammit!

Rainman
07-15-2005, 01:26 PM
At his point with Final Fantasy... meh, I could take it or leave it. I'm not really into the turn basd RPG genre anymore.