PDA

View Full Version : Today I was walking home from summer school.

Masamune
07-11-2005, 10:16 PM
And I was walking along a side walk when a dog jumped over a fence and bit me in the leg. I proceded to punching the dog between in the eyes and it ran away. Afterwards I went to Wawa and bought a fucking junior meatball sub or whatever. The shit had like 2 meatballs in it and cost about 5 bucks for that and a soda. What the mother fuck? I see some black people I knew a while back and avoid them as to not engage in any sort of altercation as that's what black people do to me. I kept on walking when this little yippy dogs starts hopping around yipping at me so I punch the fucker in mid air for pissing me off. So this old lady comes out and yells at me for it. Then somehow the conversation ends in her offering me some lemonade. I didn't want any thought because I had cherry coke and cherry coke rules. So I get home eventually after more countless misadventures and sat down infront of my 'puter to eat my tiny ass rip off sub and soda. Only to find out that tons of unknown people have IMed me. Immediately I think "wtf?" and then I start getting phone calls. Turns out it's teh ex girlfriends retarded friends calling me. They do that sometimes because they all have nothing better to do and they know it pisses me off when they call. So I tell them the story of how I jerked off and pissed in the neighbors pool out of spite because I hate them. Then they stopped calling. Eventually the day ended with me heading up to Wawa again with Jason due to the munchies and getting the manlier classic size. It still failed to please. But the 4 cans of monster energy ruled. I've been drinking too much of that and I've been throwing up and tripping balls for the last two nights in conjunction with other shit.

True story.

Deviance
07-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Lmao I know who monster energy feels. Dude fucked up story ;)

SixTen
07-11-2005, 11:26 PM
This is almost Maddox-esque.

King Link
07-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Y'think you need a tetnis shot or something-or-other for the dog bite?

Anyways, sounds like one craptacular day.

Daarkseid
07-12-2005, 12:18 AM
You know, I wish I had a car, a license, and insurance so I could drive it. I'd probably go out and buy myself sandwiches more often if I didn't have to walk. Hell, I could probably get myself breakfast too!

Master Ghaleon
07-12-2005, 12:25 AM
?I see some black people I knew a while back and avoid them as to not engage in any sort of altercation as that's what black people do to me

I would ride my bike towards them and tell one to hold my bike then be all like "Nigga stole my bike!" and run off.

Looks like you were dealt a back hand today, hopefully your day tommorow will be better

Masamune
07-12-2005, 06:40 AM
Buhhhhh.....

Yeah maybe today will be better. I'm thinking about trying Wawa again seeing as there is no food in this house to make myself a proper lunch. And maybe those fucking dogs won't be there... Or those negro folk. Yeah sorry. I was totally fucking toasted last night. Lol.

Breaker
07-12-2005, 06:45 AM

Maddox put in a blender with an 80 yearold vietnamese hooker with VD.

goKi
07-12-2005, 08:40 AM

But Maddox is funny.

carrot red
07-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Right. And Maddox doesn't punch dogs, he targets women.

Glitch
07-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Anyone else smell a load of bullshit?

Masamune
07-12-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't understand what's so unbelievable about the story. Nor why everyone is relating it to maddox. I wasn't trying to be witty. I was just weirded out by my day. I'm sure many of you have had days like this too. Seriously, what's so fucking unbelievable about it?

ShadowTiger
07-12-2005, 01:40 PM
So this old lady comes out and yells at me for it. Then somehow the conversation ends in her offering me some lemonade.This line seriously cracked me up. Call me random. ;)

Dude, are you okay from the dog bite? Sounds nasty.

Masamune
07-12-2005, 01:50 PM
This line seriously cracked me up. Call me random. ;)

Dude, are you okay from the dog bite? Sounds nasty.

Not really. He just bit and gripped onto my pants. Teeth never touched my skin. It was just an inconvenience.

EWild
07-12-2005, 11:45 PM

It's Masamune, you can never tell if he's serious or joking.

goKi
07-13-2005, 12:07 AM
It's Masamune, you can never tell if he's serious or joking.

It's easier to just not listen.

Gerudo
07-13-2005, 12:14 AM
But Maddox is funny.

I know you both have some sort of deal with masa that I don't really feel like caring about (but somehow do), try not to let personal shit spread onto the forums, for all of our sakes (and quite possibly yours). I don't give two shits if both of you are dicks to him in private, but personally, I would like to not see a garbage bin when I try to enjoy myself here.

So, just in case you want to respond with TL;DR:

I would like it better if personal shit was kept personal, please.

goKi
07-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Even though i don't like him. That still wasn't funny in the slightest.

Glitch
07-13-2005, 12:44 AM
And I honestly think it's a load of bullshit. Anyone could of posted this and I woulda thought it.

SixTen
07-13-2005, 12:53 AM
Maddox put in a blender with an 80 yearold vietnamese hooker with VD.
But Maddox is funny.
I said almost.

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 05:21 PM
That sounds like a bad day to me.. sorry to hear that.. dogs are weird sometimes, ya? Good thing it didn't rip open your leg or you'd most likely be paranoid of rabies.. er.. I assume..