PDA

View Full Version : I got some some little questions.

Kingboo30
07-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Well first is what is demo EX's password.

The next one is a bit more on topic.

In the wand cave in that quest. You get trapped by some rocks and you have to read a speech spoken by a batrob confronted with many red wizzrobs but the bat one doesn't attack at all. Then after you beat those there is a another speech and 3 blue wizzrobes appear. But it still doesn't attack. He says one more speech and attacks you finally. How would I be able to do one of these things?

Silvanoshea
07-12-2005, 06:13 PM
ok, first of all zelda classic has limitations. But i think this might help a bit. Instead of having it all in one room, put in in several:

1st room: make some tile graphic on on of the guys, then make it so he talks and then have link go into another room.

2nd room: this room has wizrobes, and then after defeating them make link go into another door that opens after you kill the wizrobes.

3rd room: The same as the 1st room.

4th room: same as the 2nd room.

5th room:have the showdown with the bat. ;) ;) ;)

Kingboo30
07-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Alright then. I guess that will have to do. This guy though had it all in 1 room. I'll do like you said.

Monkee33
07-19-2005, 11:00 AM
I can't even pick up the sword to demoex...but i would LOVE the password!

tim8488
07-20-2005, 12:38 PM
DemoEX... Is that the one where you enter the dungeon and it says "Running Gauntlet" or somthing like that? If so, you need 5 hearts to get the sword. Just go to the side rooms. :laughing: If not, I cant help you. :(