PDA

View Full Version : evil castle comment reply.

The (s)
07-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Its been a while when i last visited, been busy with job corps, now i got my self a laptop computer so i can continue my quest projects, any way, Yoshi348 made a comment for evil castle and mentioned i used a conveyor taking you through the credits and you are not walled in. well, all that is not true... You are walled in where you cant move anywhere and going to each screen for the credits, i used timed warps till the last screen where you have an extra squar space below to move down to a warp tile i put there to end the credits for the actual zelda credits. And i am sorry for the bad grammer in the evil castle quest. lol

Zelda_Warrior
07-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I found a bug in your quest that made me not want to finish it...:(

The bug:

Do you know the part that has a screen with two conveyors on it, one gonig up and one going down, somewhere after the part when you get the power bracelet? Well instead of going up the up conveyor I went up the down onveyor, and it took me to the next screen alright, but since the conveyor goes down I went back to the screen before. This was how it shouldv'e worked, except that once I got back to the screen I started in, I appeareed in a wall! its hard to explain, but you try going up the down conveyor to see for yourself be my guest...

The (s)
07-13-2005, 11:08 PM
wow, that never happened to me before when i came down the conveyors, and i came up and down them all the time testing every thing to see how every thing works out. Thank you for reporting this. I will check that part out to see what the problem is.

kopitiambread
07-18-2005, 12:06 PM
I've played Evil Castle and managed to get through without any bugs... It's a great game with a promising storyline for expansion :)

Zelda_Warrior
07-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, the game is really good except for that weird bug. Btw, what game are some of those tiles from, unless you custom drew them?