PDA

View Full Version : some minor errors

Silvanoshea
07-10-2005, 09:47 PM
I have some errors i couldn't figure out:

I put tiles under a thing and then i had to redraw the enitire screen. Is there an easier way?

In a dungeon i want it to have a forest, but when i put the forest in it looks fine then i test it and every thing is the color white and blue is on the screen help please.

jessethe2nd
07-16-2005, 09:12 PM
The reason this happens is because your dmap for the dungeon is set to a different c set than the over world tile you are using to fix the i recommend that you copy the color pallet you are intending to use and copy it over a dungeon pallet you do not use and adjust the dmap to use the dungeon cset to use the one you just copied over.

another wayof putting it the tiles that are displayed at the right side of the screen are displayed in an ower world cset so when you put them in the dungeon they are displayed in the overworld cset but when you play the quest and enter the dungeon they will be displayed in the chosen cset.

Silvanoshea
07-17-2005, 09:11 PM
The reason this happens is because your dmap for the dungeon is set to a different c set than the over world tile you are using to fix the i recommend that you copy the color pallet you are intending to use and copy it over a dungeon pallet you do not use and adjust the dmap to use the dungeon cset to use the one you just copied over.

another wayof putting it the tiles that are displayed at the right side of the screen are displayed in an ower world cset so when you put them in the dungeon they are displayed in the overworld cset but when you play the quest and enter the dungeon they will be displayed in the chosen cset.

K thanks. ;)