PDA

View Full Version : Tao Of Link questions.

Login Error
07-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Im looking for a little help with the Tao of link ZC custom quest. I have wandered all around the first dungeon and i seem to be stuck. I have the lanturn from the beguinning, i also have the bow from the dungeon. I dont know where to go next, I keep coming to a couple rooms that have triangular switches which i assume need the boomerang. There are also some pots and brown blocks which also appear to be switches. What triggers those blocks? And what do i need to do to get the boomerang?

Thanks for your help

elise
07-10-2005, 07:50 PM
you can find the boomerang on the first ( starting )floor totally south east you can come there from above
sometimes you need the boomer to switch the triggers , sometimes your candle but some also only need your sword ( It can be that you need to be full hearted )

Login Error
07-10-2005, 09:05 PM
you can find the boomerang on the first ( starting )floor totally south east you can come there from above
sometimes you need the boomer to switch the triggers , sometimes your candle but some also only need your sword ( It can be that you need to be full hearted )

My sword does not shoot at full hearts, is this a bug in the game, or is this intended? And i still have no luck activating the brown blocks, if they can be activated at all. I have taken a screen shot this time. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/LoginError/blocks.png

Thanks for the help

elise
07-11-2005, 06:34 AM
for these blocks you need to use your your lantern :)
No it doesn't beam your sword but still sometimes it only works if you are full hearted :shrug:
( are you playing it in 183 )

radder1
07-12-2005, 07:32 AM
It looks like I need the hammer to trigger switches in Level 4 and I don't have it. Can someone let me know where to find the hammer? Thanks.

elise
07-12-2005, 09:07 AM
The hamer you can find in the wooden shrine so you need to leave level 4 for a bit :)

Login Error
07-12-2005, 11:34 PM
I am playing in 2.10 because 1.83 doesnt seem to exist and 1.84 dies on my laptop for no apparent reason

elise
07-13-2005, 06:09 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/zeldaclassic/downloads.php
Here you can download the 183 version
The 2.10 can change big bosses so you may walk into them before you have the right items to kill them.
If those blocks don't disappeare it can be something the 210 changed

radder1
07-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the help Elise. The overworld in this quest is great! I am moving on to level 7 now.

Ielen, are you planning on making any more quests?

Cepat
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
Thanks elise for your help in responding to the queries.

Hi radder1, I have long quit ZC after starting school in January this year.
I would have liked to continue making quests but the real world is more important :D
Take care & elise can continue responding...she's the ZC goddess of answers hehehe :)

radder1
07-19-2005, 11:09 AM
I am trying to get into level 8 with the clue "spike the flower" and don't know what to hit to open it. Do I need the last master sword or something? Please help.

elise
07-19-2005, 11:13 AM
on the right from the level 8 entrance behind a tree ( on the edge of the screen ) is a trigger I believe

legitny
04-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Does Anyone Know how to get to Level 3 in Tao?