PDA

View Full Version : Mario's insane Rampage help

disturbu
07-07-2005, 11:47 PM
ok, ive gotten all six triforce (star?) pieces and i still cant go into the big castle. the man says i need all peices of triforce to get in. is there another one im missing? i think ive searched the entire world and i still cant get any further...
another thing that puzzles me is how do i get rid of the fat kid in front of the mushroom house (there appears to be 2 locations like this) the fat kid with the blank look on his face and green shit trailing out of his mouth... ive tried the hammer, bombs(both kinds), sword, fire... the list goes on... what am i missing? <help me out!>

sykomos

VEL
07-08-2005, 12:15 AM
ok, ive gotten all six triforce (star?) pieces and i still cant go into the big castle. the man says i need all peices of triforce to get in. is there another one im missing? i think ive searched the entire world and i still cant get any further...

That isn't the final level, it is a fake one. The real final level is south of there. There is a screen with "keep out" signs and blood and guts that you need to use the ladder on.

another thing that puzzles me is how do i get rid of the fat kid in front of the mushroom house (there appears to be 2 locations like this) the fat kid with the blank look on his face and green shit trailing out of his mouth... ive tried the hammer, bombs(both kinds), sword, fire... the list goes on... what am i missing? <help me out!>

sykomos
There is a glove (bracelet) somewhere that you need to move them I think.

disturbu
07-08-2005, 03:06 AM
ok, i found the last dungeon, even got to the last boss... problem is i think im missing a certain type of arrow...(ill search the dungeon a little more) havin trouble finding the bracelet tho...
but thanks a lot... this game is the most original ive seen in years. i think the one part that made me laugh the hardest was inside the dragons ass with that pic of "the tourist"... only people who had seen this guy's photoshopped pic before would get that joke, but i thought it was hilarious... ,"he's been everywhere, even in the dragons ass..." lol very clever work.