PDA

View Full Version : Help with Link and Monster Sprites

Zonhin
07-07-2005, 03:49 PM
How do you change Link's sprites? Also I need to find out how to change monter sprites...(not the Cset, Please). :confused:

King Aquamentus
07-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Go into Z-quest. Go up to "Quest". Go to "Graphics". Go to "Tiles". Select a sprite and click "Edit". :banghead:

Zonhin
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks, but that's not what I meant(?) I was talking about the position. Y'know when you go to Quest\Graphics\Sprites\Link, I choose a sprite and link looks like a bunch of hearts and menu things. Sorry to waste your time Old-Skool.

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 07:02 PM
you need to go back to that screen, click on the thing that looks like blah, and click the top left tile,(which also looks weird) and there you go. your going to have to edit the link tiles like old-skool said to change link though

Zonhin
07-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Thank you!

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 07:33 PM
you know, i hate when your editing link tiles. i replaced the only link tile walking up with an octorok, now the octo looks like its not moving at all. they need to add another "up" link tile

Zonhin
07-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey, why not. Up middle, down. But this isn't the place.

By the way...

I know this is kind of demanding, but about the monsters... is there already a queston and people won't answer mine, or is it just that I'm impatant(Most likely)?