PDA

View Full Version : group quest

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 12:08 PM
hey, i was just wondering if any one would want to help me make this quest i had in mind. it includes like, ten overworlds (bs or original). it's basicly about link traveling through time into different periods of time. i just want to know if anyone thinks it's a good idea, or a very stupid one.

Zelda_Warrior
07-07-2005, 06:30 PM
i like the idea of the quest, but there a LOT of quests that have Link traveling through time.

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 06:57 PM
what i mean is that i want to have more than one person work on it.
say SOMEGUY is working on links time. SOMEGUY makes a dungeon and completes the overworld. SOMEGUY makes a tile warp to the first screen in the next time period that link can only reach after beating the dungeon. SOMEGUY draws the screen that the tile warp brings him to. he e-mails the quest and password to APERSON. APERSON starts of from the screen that SOMEGUY made. APERSON does everything they need to and then e-mails it to...ect. until the last person e-mails it back to me, unless i was doing the last part. we test it, post it, and there you go. but some times have to use certain midis, csets, enemies,ect.

King Aquamentus
07-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Hmm... I don't know... If Time travel is an excuse for 10 overworlds, I'm okay, but otherwise, It sounds a little over the top...

looney linklord
07-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Hmm... I don't know... If Time travel is an excuse for 10 overworlds, I'm okay, but otherwise, It sounds a little over the top...

well, they are most likely to be bs overworlds.
but i'm asking if anyone wants to make a peticular time period. there are 11 times and they use original graphics. i have some small requirments though...

overworld-use cset 2, midi- "oceanbreeze" from pzc, dungeon midi- any.
lava period-cset 1, midi-"playing with fire" from pzc,dungeon midi-any
time after lava has cooled into rock-cset 0, midi-any, dungeon midi-any. add some steam tiles if you like.
desert time- cset 3,midi-"nova ambience"from pzc, dungeon midi-"stone tower temple" from alot of places.
time with lots of tunnels and mines-cset 11, midi-any, dungeon midi-any
flooded time-cset 7, midi-any,dungeon midi-"isles of aquarius" from pzc.
jungle time- cset 10,midi-any, dungeon midi-"eternity's maze"from pzc.
golden age-cset 5, midi's-any
age where the first generation of link is born-cset6, midi-any, dungeon midi-from pzc "and i find myself"" get the pun?
ice age-cset4, midi-"blizzard blitz" from pzc, dungeon midi- arctic circle from pzc
age of war-cset 8,midi-any, dungeon midi-going down from pzc
corrupted overworld-cset 9,midi-any, dungeon midi- duelist rush from pzc

if you would like to make one of these worlds, please contact me by calling 1-555-bacon- strip09
or you can also post it on this thread, your choice