PDA

View Full Version : People who need a beating!

Verman
07-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi!

Its slow so I decided I would make a thread about something really stupid. Anyhow, when is a time you fought/almost fought someone because they did something that pissed you off?

I'm sure some of you guys have a few stories (as do I) it might be fun to hear them.

Well since I made the thread I will tell the most recent one that happened with me.

My GF (No not GeForce, get off bash.org ha!) recently went to a pub and some dude started accusing her of sleeping with his friend. She denied it and got into a heated argument with the guy. So the guy got pissed and tried to fight her! He didnt get close of course because other people stopped it from happening...

Anyhow later when she got home she told me about this and me being me I got upset, yadda yadda...

About two days later when I was working out in the gym I frequent, one of my buddies comes over and points the guy out to me! So me and mr. ten pound plate go for a visit, I had no intention of doing anything in the gym because I don't wanna get kicked out its a small city after all and only one good gym. Anyhoo when I start talking to the guy he first denies he knows her, then after I just basically called him a liar he starts saying that he didn't know it was my girlfriend... I didn't even know the guy, why should that matter? Plus he was trying to fight a girl for fucks sake, a little tiny girl...

I just do what any normal human would do and tell him that if he goes near her agian I will cripple him. He was trying to apologize to me so I told him to tell her he's sorry. He then left the gym and has never came back there.

Oh yeah! He also saw her in the mall and apologized to her saying he was too drunk to know what was happening.

*shrug* So I didn't get into a fight that time, oh well! I wish it would have been the bar I found him in :D instead of a public place like a gym.

carrot red
07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Hi back!

I just do what any normal human would do and tell him that if he goes near her again I will cripple him.
I like this part. I have an almost-brother who thinks the same. My own boyfriend never gets mad.

I took self defence courses and more than once I almost wanted to put what I learned into practice, but I never did. True I have a temper, but I'm a lady. : p So I leave that for the creep that I hope would never cross my path...

Glitch
07-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Well, I hate having things result in violence.....but shit has to be done sometimes. Here's my story.

Everyone that was in highschool had that one person they just fucking hated. For me that kid was Daniel Haycraft. He was/is the biggest piece of shit to ever walk this earth. I spent 5 days in In School Suspension my freshman year for fighting this piece of shit. That time all that happened was I got a few good body shots in on him....fucking teacher broke it up. Well, I left my highschool my Junior year to attend the JVS where I met moo, WL, Goat, and a few other. I never saw or heard from him again.....until about a year ago.

When I lived in Newark my roomate hung out at a friend's house and guess who was there....damn right...Daniel. Well that night all the CDs in his car came up missing and Daniel even admitting to stealing them the next day. My roomate was pissed.

The next day my roomate ends up setting up a fight with Daniel, just one on one. Time to get the CDs back. Well, 5 of us pile into my recently wrecked car and head out to Daniel's place. We pull onto his road and there is a big red truck blocking the road. About 6 motherfuckers start to swarm my car and one even hit my windshield with a maglite. I was fucking pissed. Everyone in the car just kinda freezes and starts saying "get outta here! Get outta here!" I took my seatbelt off and awaited the impending fight.

I look to my left and see 2 motherfuckers by my door, they open it and start swinging. Strangely enough neither one lands a blow more than grazing the top of my head. Once I finally see who the fuck is swinging on me I realize it's good ol' Daniel Fucking Haycraft. Say hello to Mr. Adrenaline. I placed my left foot outside of my door and proped my right foot up by the brake petal where it slopes at a angle and swung right for Daniel's face. I busted him right below the eye and he went down like a ton of bricks, out cold. I quickly close my door and we speed off. When I went around the truck I had to go into the ditch and cracked the plastic in my right wheel well.

Ice for the small bump on the top of my head.........free
replacement part for wheel well..............................$20
Knocking the kid you have hated your whole life the fuck out.........Priceless

Great Warrior
07-08-2005, 03:01 AM
I know a lot of assholes who need a beating, but martial arts have taught me to be a pacifist and my black belt makes me less likely to be targeted by jerks. I have twisted a lot of arms to make them apologize to random women they have offended....

Verman
07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Everyone on the internet has a black belt!

Things like karate are only good because they teach you how to punch properly ha! you and your blackbelt vs someone like Master Gahleon(sp?) in a bar fight would quickly turn into you getting your face crushed and pushed in.

Now maybe if you and him decided that you would have a fair fight, one on one, you might be able to keep away from him and hit him like in a sparing match and actully hurt him... But in real life fights it doesnt work like that ;)

Fighting isnt like in the movies, its like glitch described it... Its always about numbers now...

SixTen
07-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Everyone on the internet has a black belt!

Things like karate are only good because they teach you how to punch properly ha! you and your blackbelt vs someone like Master Gahleon(sp?) in a bar fight would quickly turn into you getting your face crushed and pushed in.

Now maybe if you and him decided that you would have a fair fight, one on one, you might be able to keep away from him and hit him like in a sparing match and actully hurt him... But in real life fights it doesnt work like that ;)

Fighting isnt like in the movies, its like glitch described it... Its always about numbers now...
People think just because they have a black belt that they might be able to kick anyone's ass. The thing is, if you actually practiced and were good enough at karate or whatever you take, then you would be able to kick some ass. There are only so many ways the body can move, only so many ways you can throw a punch etc.

You get a lot of posers who think just cause they take karate that they can now kick some ass, and most people think that people who take karate are wasting their time as they would never hold their own in a real fight. The best fighting style, that can cover you for any situation, would be a combination of karate or tae kwon do, wrestling and boxing. If you knock a blackbelt to the floor, well, there's not much they can do about that since karate is about staying on your feet. Thats where the wrestling comes in. Likewise the boxing has its uses also.

I'm tired of people saying that any one way to fight is better than others. It all matters how well you can fight, not what moves you can do. Sometimes a swift kick to the head is a good way to take someone out, the problem is not many people can make a kick to someones head fast enough. Sometimes a glass bottle is just easier to use.

SUCCESSOR
07-09-2005, 05:55 PM
It's always best to punch first talk shit later.

KingOfHeart
07-09-2005, 07:49 PM
I'd rather talk things out first before beating someone up but that's just me.

Master Ghaleon
07-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I remember back in 6th grade when I was in this fight in gym class. I was changing back into my school clothes and this chinese kid for the whole week kept on picking on me. Calling me fat and stuff, I usually ignored that kind of stuff until that friday. I come back to the locker room and start to change for the next class. The guy comes over and shuts my locker while i try to reach in to get my books and slams my hand in. I just sit down and wait for him to open his locker to get his clothes out. He opens it and I grab all of his shit in the locker and fling it over the line of lockers. He gets in my face and asks me whats my problem and grabs his trapper keeper and smacks me in the face with it. Right above my right eyebrow got slashed and blood is drippin all over the place. I start punching him right in the ribs and stomach until I knocked the wind outta him . Still aiming as his torso, he starts to go on one knee. While his head was right there I gave him a left jab followed by a right uppercut to the jaw which knocked him completly on his ass. He was pretty much trying to defend himself with the trapper keeper and not swingin back. The teachers where all in the gym not knowing what was going on until someone told them after the fight. I got suspended for 2 days and he only got 1.

Yoshiman
07-09-2005, 09:55 PM
I've never been in an actual fight before. I did almost punch a kid in the face once, though. He picked on me for nearly the whole year of 6th grade. Near the end of the day, he was doing his prepubescent thing and bugging the crap out of me. I grabbed his arm and told him to stop. He stabbed me in the arm with his pencil and sat back down. I then got up, walked over to his seat, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and was ready to punch him. Although, for whatever reason, I couldn't do it. The teacher saw me with his collar in my hand, and my other hand in a fist. She took us down to the office. I think all the kid got was 3 days of detention.

He goes to my highschool, but stays away from me. Maybe he found someone else to bug. But he's still an ass from what I've seen.

As for actually fighting, I don't know if I could hold my own or not. I've taken Tae Kwon Do (kickboxing) classes, and can move fast and dodge easily, but I'm not sure how I'd do in a fight. But from roughhousing, I've been able to get some pretty good kicks in. I've accidentally roundhoused my uncle between the legs when he had a hold of me from behind. And he's a pretty muscular guy, where I'm rather thin. I've also been able to kick at the face, but stopped a few inches before I actually hit.

Machiavelli
07-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Me and my cousin scrap all the time but the last time I really fought someone was in the fourth grade. It started off as playing and we was chasing each other around the lunchroom. Then we ducked into a staircase. I forgot what happened there but by the time we got sent back to our table, we were mad at each other. I forgot exactly what happend to finaly start the fight but I remember that the bitch hit me. Mind you, it was open palm but I didn't care. I hit her back. And she hit me. And I hit her and then she scratched me. After that, all hell broke loose. I started swining. Next thing you know, we was fighting on the table in the middle of an elementary school lunchroom. Neither one of us got suspended but her mother changed her to a different class.

More recently though, I wanted to fight this other girl sooo bad. We both wanted to fight but we worked together and neither of us wanted to get fired ( thought she quit later). I don't think we even had a real reason. Just a natural dislike and maybe a few little things.