PDA

View Full Version : X-Wing

SixTen
07-05-2005, 11:21 PM
I am making a short Star Wars Demo, because I can rarely finish an entire quest... in fact, I never have.

Anyway, here are some tiles I have been working on, feel free to use them if you wish, just remember I made them posers... from scratch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/sixten04/zelda001.bmp

The left is the standard Rogue Squadron type X-Wing, this one specifically is Rogue 4, designated by the four stripes on the wing. The right one is Corran Horn's CorSec X-Wing from the Rogue Squadron Series by Michael Stackpole. The description is simply a green X-Wing with black and white trim, and this is what I imagined, so if any of you don't like it, bite me.

*b*
07-06-2005, 12:11 AM
hm.. pretty good. the only thing I really don't like is the black and yellow blasters on the wingtips. I'm pretty sure that they're just solid grey, but whatever. you're the creator of those sprites, so it's your say

SixTen
07-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah in the movies they are a flat grey, but in th eEssential Guide For Vehicles and Vessels there was a striped pattern on the skinny part of the blasters, so I figured it was supposed to be a black and yellow deal. It could just be different shades of grey, but whatev. I like this better.