PDA

View Full Version : Can't remember the name...

Dark Nation
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
I recall a game I remember seeing about 12 years ago. It was a little like Sims in that you had to get a job and increase stats (or maybe just buy better clothes and go to school) to get better jobs. You also had to get a place to live. All I remember was apartments, though there may have been more types. I do remember that there were good areas and not so good areas. You were encouraged to buy a security system for your place or stuff would get stolen. You also had to buy a refrigerator to keep food in or it would spoil after a day and you'd have to go buy more. I remember you could have at least 2 players. Additionally, though it was on the computer, I think it was a board-style game. Not entirely sure about that, though. As for the name, I seem to recall it being a person't name or something similar to a person's name. Possibly a person's name and another word, perhaps "Life" (again, not sure). Also, the name John comes to mind, but I could be way off base here. Does this game sound familiar to anyone here?