PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest woman alive

carrot red
07-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Who do you consider to be the sexiest woman on the planet?
Some of the guys I know suggested one or several of the following:

Monica Bellucci

Reese Witherspoon

Carmen Electra

Kate Beckinsale

Jessica Alba

Adriana Lima

Joanna Krupa

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Vida Guerra

Milla Jovovich

Halle Berry

Angelina Jolie

Lone Wolf
07-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Angelina Jolie

Eliza Dushku

Jessica Alba

Gisele Bundchen

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tarja Turunen

Tyra Banks

Angela Gossow

Breaker
07-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Mercy & Shadowblazer

Kryten
07-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Mariel Hemmingway.
Margret Thatcher.
The chick with the three knockers from Total Recall.
Taylor Hansen.

firebug
07-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Liv Tyler.

Ganon's Minion
07-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Jessica Alba, Elisha Cuthbert & Carmen Electra.

VT_Hokie_Fan
07-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Erica Campbell
btw Kryten, nice Family Guy refrence.

mikeron
07-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Reese WitherspoonReally? Do you mean "guys" in the loose, non-gender-specific sense? Sexiest Woman Alive is usually reserved for a woman with whom one would want to have sex...

NaveBlue
07-04-2005, 02:42 AM
I only have eyes for Carmen Electra :heart:

Daarkseid
07-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Yeah, frankly celebrities have this.. plastic unreal look to them, that makes them rather unsexy.

Well, okay, I have to admit I find Natalie Portman attractive, though not simply because she was in the new trilogy(that is where I first saw her though).

King Link
07-04-2005, 03:29 AM
My sock...

Personally... whoever I like... usually when that happens, there's nobody else I can even look at. But for now...

ANGELINA JOLIE A'COURSE!

Steezy20
07-04-2005, 05:13 AM
Nell McAndrew

Lilith
07-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Beautiful and sexy can be too different things to me with girls. I wouldn't want to touch certain girls who are too beautiful.

with that, beautifuls:
Adriana Lima
Rose McGowan
Christina Ricci
Apnea from SG
Aki Hoshina
Yuko Ogura
Vivian Hsu
Devon Aoiki
Natalia Vodianova
Gemma Ward
Lilly Cole
certain other people you don't know.

Great Warrior
07-04-2005, 07:05 AM
Really? Do you mean "guys" in the loose, non-gender-specific sense? Sexiest Woman Alive is usually reserved for a woman with whom one would want to have sex...
Have you seen her in Sweet Home Alabama? She was very sexy.
http://www.superiorpics.com/reese_witherspoon/images/reese006.jpg

Monica Bellucci. :drool:

carrot red
07-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Really? Do you mean "guys" in the loose, non-gender-specific sense? Sexiest Woman Alive is usually reserved for a woman with whom one would want to have sex...
Guys, as in gender-specific. Women are too critical of other women to have an objective opinion on the matter. *Shrug*

GW, I see a red x.

Brasel
07-07-2005, 10:56 PM
I would have to say my wife.

moocow
07-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Glitch is the sexiest woman alive.

Glitch
07-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Glitch is the sexiest woman alive.

Fuck yeah I am. Check out my beautiful man teets.

/me flashes everyone.

Master Ghaleon
07-08-2005, 01:11 AM
Fuck yeah I am. Check out my beautiful man teets.

/me flashes everyone.

/me pinches them

Angelina Jolie from the list that i would pick that would be the sexiest one alive

Great Warrior
07-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Guys, as in gender-specific. Women are too critical of other women to have an objective opinion on the matter. *Shrug*

GW, I see a red x.
I am sorry.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Username83/reese-witherspoon7.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Username83/reese006.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Username83/witherspoon-reese-photo-reese-withe.jpg

Drunken Tiger
07-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Jessica Alba
Scarlett Johansson
Angelina Jolie

Starkist
07-09-2005, 05:08 AM
I bet the sexiest woman alive is some peasant girl in an out of the way fishing town far away from the lights and the cameras. Stars are all fake.

fatcatfan
07-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Heather Carolin
http://www.vividlight.com/31/images/heather.jpg
http://www.socalpromodels.com/HeatherCarolin/enlargements/bed.jpg
(beware the rest of her career though)

Ralee Hill, Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Kidman, Lindsay Lohan (though lately, like the last five years, well....), Madeline Kahn (in her day), Julianne Moore, Molly Ringwald, Lynn Collins...

but, yeah, Starkist, I've yet to see a photo of the sexiest one.

Archibaldo
07-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Christina Applegate

Jessica Alba

Jennifer Aniston

MacWeirdo42
07-09-2005, 04:30 PM
I bet the sexiest woman alive is some peasant girl in an out of the way fishing town far away from the lights and the cameras. Stars are all fake.
Very true, Starkist. And personally, that's how I think it should be. I hate our stupid "star" mentality, so it would be just that the sexiest woman alive is nobody famous at all.

Incidently, I would nominate my girlfriend, but I am very highly biased in this matter. By the way, am I the only person who thinks that personality contributes greatly to sexiness? Honestly, I've always felt that I can't really judge how sexy famous people are, because I don't know them, and as a result, have no idea what they're like as people. Eh, what do I know?

SUCCESSOR
07-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Penelope Cruz

Petoe
07-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Tarja Turunen, the Nightwish singer. She is gorgeous and she has a beautiful voice. And she is very sexy too of course... ;)

Sandra Bullock and Natalie Portman are hot too.

carrot red
07-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Are you back home for good or just on a leave, Petoe? Welcome back.

Petoe
07-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Are you back home for good or just on a leave, Petoe? Welcome back.

I'm back for good. So the army's over for me. Haven't seen you in a long time! At one point you stopped posting... I thought you were gone but thank god no. ;)

Sorry for the off-topic post...

CrimsonAi
07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Being a girl.. I thought it's sad how people dream about celebrity people. Then again, same goes for girls thinking about.. uh.. Mel Gibson or something! .. I just never wanted to think like that since it's more than clear you'd never be with them. If anything.. guys should pick apart certain features you like on them.. and join 'em together to make your own custom (ha ha) made woman! XD

Great Warrior
07-14-2005, 03:03 AM
Being a girl.. I thought it's sad how people dream about celebrity people. Then again, same goes for girls thinking about.. uh.. Mel Gibson or something! .. I just never wanted to think like that since it's more than clear you'd never be with them. If anything.. guys should pick apart certain features you like on them.. and join 'em together to make your own custom (ha ha) made woman! XD

My girlfriend dreams about Brad Pit. I think he looks girly, but it is her choice and she will never see him in real life so there is no harm in dreaming.
My newest sexier girl is Jessica Alba, she was delicious in the Fantastic Four. :drool:

fatcatfan
07-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Actually, you can attribute "attractive", "alluring", "desirable" to most of the models and women in film and tv; that's pretty much a prerequisite. Sexy is something else, and has as much to do with attitude as it does with appearance. Considering that, Elizabeth Hurley is probably the sexiest celebrity I can think of.

Sute
07-15-2005, 11:58 AM
My girlfriend dreams about Brad Pit. I think he looks girly, but it is her choice and she will never see him in real life so there is no harm in dreaming.
My newest sexier girl is Jessica Alba, she was delicious in the Fantastic Four. :drool:

Aww.. but that still means she's thinking of someone she likes that's not you. I just always found that so sad. My mom likes Mel Gibson... I don't see why. I believe in loving on one person... ^_^ Even if you will never have a chance with a celebrity.... I still think it's very nice to know your lover only thinks of you, and you only. Because how do you know they don't look at the opposite sex then? Just people around?

EDIT: It's too much of a hassle, because of course they wouldn't exactly tell you that, but they'll tell you they like a certain famous person because the first thing that goes through your head is that there's nothing to worry about. But the celebrity is, just a pretty face, pretty faces can be everywhere. :(

CrimsonAi
07-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Mine was at first site, ^^. Hee hee anyway, I would not want any life being paranoid that my boyfriend might run off with some other girl some day.. :( I'd be too heartbroken and swear I wouldn't love again. *sigh* I'd rather play it safe and not look at anyone at all so that way they, in return, should do the same. That's what I have to say.

Archibaldo
07-15-2005, 01:36 PM

Hehehe, did you see that thing on Dr. Phil about that mother who was completely obsessed with Brad Pitt? She had pictures of him all over the house. It was really sad.