PDA

View Full Version : Door problems.

Link Skywalker
07-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I am creating a dungeon, and when I put in a door and test it, I can walk through it one way but it won't let me go back. What am I doing wrong? Also, when I enter the dungeon, Link immediately walks down, and I have to put the starting point further up to keep him from walking out immediately. And only after he walks out does the dungeon name appear.

*b*
07-03-2005, 05:43 PM
put the starting point at the very edge of the screen. that will make Link walk up

Link Skywalker
07-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Ok thanks *b*. It seems I was wrong about my exact problem. Its not that I can't go back through a door, but it won't let me go through a door on the right side of a room.

Link Skywalker
07-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Can anyone help me with the first problem??? I don't mean to sound like a squeaky wheel but this is a very annoying and evil problem that is really hindering my progress. Please help if you can. By the way, I don't know if it helps, but I'm using the Game Boy graphics set.

Link Skywalker
07-10-2005, 08:54 PM
OK, I have fixed the problem. I somehow had the DMap set to far to the right, so beyond the right edge of the map. Thanks to all those who tried to help.