PDA

View Full Version : Tilesets

Peach
07-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Greetings, ZQuesters.

I am working on a poster project for college. My plan involves using ZQuest to create fake screenshots for a nonexistant Zelda game, Oracle of Secrets.

I am needing tilesets and/or charsets from the Oracle series, and possibly from the Minish Cap. I do not know for certain if any quests have already been made using such sprites...and even if they have, I wouldn't be able to rip from them. Is there a suggested place to go for loadable tilesets? The Download and FAQ pages have no data on this. I appreciate the assistance.

-Peach

ZeldaLord
07-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, you can find tilesets here (http://purezc.com/index.php?page=tilesets), though to be honest, if all you intend to do is make fake screenshots, you'd be better off with Photoshop. :shrug:

Peach
07-03-2005, 12:56 PM
I plan on integrating the screenshots into the poster using Photoshop, but I still wish to use ZQuest to create the scenes. I already know this method will save time. So...where are the tilesets? You never really clarified that...

ZeldaLord
07-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Umm, they're right on that page. :odd:
I reccomend trying the Pure tileset, it's got some good title screen tiles. :)

Peach
07-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Oh. I'm sorry, but the link was not coloured any differently than the rest of your text. I thought that you actually didn't provide a link... Sorry about that... Thank you, by the way.