PDA

View Full Version : The concept items from some of the 1.92 17x builds

Nick
06-30-2005, 09:50 PM
It's been asked before, but I'm still curious about them. :shrug:

I'm wondering if any of the concept items from the 1.92 17x builds such as the remote bombs and flame thrower will make a return as level 3 upgrades (or their own items) somewhere down the road?

I liked playing with them. :evil: (I think they'd add some interesting diversity to gameplay, also.)

I'd like to at least see the remote bombs at some point... since that item is in The Minish Cap... and the code was already done for them. :blah:

4matsy
06-30-2005, 10:11 PM
I'd like to see the bomb boomerang, myself. Was interesting to use, with that risk of hitting yourself...

Sephiroth
06-30-2005, 10:40 PM
I'd like to see the bomb boomerang, myself. Was interesting to use, with that risk of hitting yourself...
rofl The bomb boomer was a fun thing to toss around. :P

Dark Nation
07-01-2005, 11:53 PM
They may make a return at some point. Most (if not all) of the code should still be there; it's just commented out.

ShadowTiger
07-03-2005, 05:42 PM
... And pardon my pyromaniacally inclined attitude, but why can't we simply use radio boxes (The click-choices) in the L3 Cheat Equipment Menu and ZQuest Init Data area to choose which we want? If we can do so with the items that we already have, .. well, etc. People would LOVE to choose those! O_O

PolygonX8
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
I made a comment on that in JMan's suggestion topic here. The flamethrower could be candle 3, and the remote bombs could have a room type so the player could switch back and forth (like TMC).

Of course, I assume my comments and Cloral's mentioning of them again borught this topic to mind, Nick? :P

Ganonator
07-03-2005, 07:44 PM
fyi,

http://zc.thedpshack.com/betas/zc192b178.zip (3,890 KB)

PolygonX8
07-03-2005, 08:28 PM
BH4 also said the wand homes in on enemies! O_o

How about adding a "Wand 2"? The strength of the first wand is retained, but it shoots out several blasts that home in on enemies. Quite an extra'd-out weapon, but tons of these could be great fun for ZC quests.

Thanks for that, Ganonator. ;) I'll be checking this out immediately.

LinktheMaster
07-03-2005, 08:30 PM
I definitely want to check these out. Nick was saying that the flamethrower was quite awesome a few days ago in chat. :toungue:

jman2050
07-03-2005, 08:49 PM
With enough demand, they may be put back in. Which ones would be determined once we get 2.11 out.

ShadowTiger
07-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Er ... This is -VERY- Off Topic, (Sorta) But I just wish to point out, ... that ...

Okay, everyone, download that, (Thank you SOOO freakin much Ganonator. If not for you, .. ) then go to Ganon's room. Fire some wand-shots in the room, and they'll zoom straight at Ganon. Now sit back and watch how those fireballs move. They move a lot like a Blue Darknut. :) Strike those fireballs with your sword. You'll see that the fireballs are in the upper left corner of Ganon.

VERY Cool to know.