PDA

View Full Version : Revival Of The Oracle Of Holodrum

Zelda_Warrior
06-30-2005, 04:42 PM
(Wow, I haven't made my own thread in a long time...)

I started The Oracle Of Holodrum back in December, 2004, and i haven't even opened up the quest since then. I've decided to revive it, but I've decided to EXTENSIVLY change it. I had a beta released in around Februrary, but it had many bugs and was, well, 'weird'. I've decided to chnage the tileset and make it using Glenn's Gameboy tileset, except i wont screw up the dungeon colors this time. (VERY long story...)
Basically, i'm re-making the quest since it sucked...

ALSO...

If you've ever visited my website, then you know that you can download a crappy quest called 'The Era Of Magic'. it's very sucky. I made it years ago, but i've been remaking it and i'm about to release a beta of it (It uses the pure tileset now), so expect that sometime in early august.

Minish Link
06-30-2005, 05:05 PM
can i help?

Zelda_Warrior
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
No way. I want to make these quests by myself for the most part. I don't want evey quest im making a joint quest. Although, if you would like to make ONE dungeon in The Oracle Of Holodrum, then i'll let you make dungeon 3. (lol, i contridicted (Spelling mistake? Oh well, it dosent matter.) myself. I said i dont want help on the quest then i said u could help. lol)

I'll probably zoom through making The Oracle Of Holodrum as I LOVE working with Glenn's gameboy tileset, so i'll try to squeeze in as much time into making it as possible. :)

I hope i dont bring havoc upon myself by taking on so many projects at once....

Zelda_Warrior
07-05-2005, 04:26 PM
FINALLY! After 5 days of non-stop work on the quest, I have a 2 1/2 dungeon demo completed. You can grab it here:

http://fast.filespace.org/God_Of_Pso/Oracle_Of_Holodrum_Beta_1.0.

Since I can't get ahold of DJM for Star Wars tiles I put the Star Wars quest on hold and put out a beta of this quest, although it's time to work on the Star wars quest again now...

This is going to be a full 8 dungeon quest.