PDA

View Full Version : The Last Defiance

Revfan9
06-25-2005, 12:35 PM
I was givin the opprotunity to beta test his quest ;The last Defiance. I have one thing to say; it is AWESOME.It is not yet complete, but you get to fight a giant nes... One of the first dungeons is wayyyy to short, but the rest delivers!

Disscuss!

Zelda_Warrior
06-25-2005, 01:32 PM
hmm.. I doubt it's good since Gannondork made it, but i cant judge off of that, and also its an opinion on whats good and whats not.

Rakki
06-25-2005, 03:13 PM
How are we expected to discuss something we cannot play? We also have no screenshots of the game either, and I forget the story, so, there's really nothing for us TO discuss. Seems like kind of a pointless topic to me...

Zelda_Warrior
06-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Disscuss!

Rakki's right, how the hell are we going to discuss something we don't know about? Do you think that we give a shit about it if we haven't even seen a single screnshot or anything else? A dead-end thread. All there is to discuss is why Gannondork hasn't even posted a screenshot yet and there's a beta on the horizon. He has made a post before about why nobody posted in his old thread concerning his quest, and he didn't think about why nobody else was replying, either. ITS BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE QUEST! NOTHING TO DISCUSS! No wonder Gannondork made you a beta tester. So much alike, wondering why nobody replies to the threads about this quest.

Love For Fire
06-25-2005, 09:14 PM
So how about this quest... I'd sure like to play it.

Revfan9
06-26-2005, 01:12 AM
So how about this quest... I'd sure like to play it.

I can E-mail you the incomplete version but I would have to contact and ask him first.

EDIT: PS. I really need to find a place to host images so I can post screens here...

Revfan9
06-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Love for fire, you can. I just need your E-mail.

All I am allowed to tell you of the story:

long ago, a guy named ana started to breed monsters to build an army. 3 knights showed up and defeated him. One night, link had a dream that he was in a cave (this is where the actual game starts) he takes a sword and kills all of the monsters,just before he saves zelda, he wakes up. But he wakes up with the sword still in his hand. He goes to see the village elder to solve this mystery...

I know a little bit more but not much, so I guess I can tell you...

Ana is still alive.
Big suprise huh?

Love For Fire
06-26-2005, 04:16 PM
you should host it on fliespace so we can all play it.

Zelda_Warrior
06-26-2005, 04:45 PM
how far into the quest is the game completed right now?

Revfan9
06-26-2005, 08:41 PM
^, I just E-mailed you the most recent beta version. Test it and guess.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/Revfan9/zelda015.bmp

Zelda_Warrior
06-26-2005, 11:04 PM
According to the screenshot it seems that the overworld is just a vast, empty, flat, plain. You need to make the overworld more fuller and give the quest more detail. But, of course, it's just one screenshot, and it's just a beta. Good choice of a tileset though. :) Also, it's a good name too.

Revfan9
06-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the compliments, I'll release more screens on this thread later. The title is like TP's title, it doen't make sense at first but you will realize what it means torward the end. :laugh99:

PS. Zelda Warrior, givin it a try yet?

King Aquamentus
06-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I heard it's gonna have some sort of fancy Minigames!

Revfan9
06-27-2005, 08:01 PM
It does have an arena, and a timed maze, but that's it...

Screen!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/Revfan9/zelda017.bmp

Screen from beta version .5

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/Revfan9/zelda018.bmp

Zelda_Warrior
06-28-2005, 03:45 PM
What do you mean have i givin it a try?

Revfan9
06-29-2005, 01:48 AM
What do you mean have i givin it a try?

Have you played it yet?

Zelda_Warrior
06-29-2005, 02:22 PM
how would i? its not released yet.

Revfan9
07-03-2005, 05:14 PM
The last defiance has been...cancelled... I know ganondork personaly. I should have known he wouldn't finish it all the way. Oh well. Just cause he ain't working on it doesn't mean i'm not! I will make a comletly new version of it with the latest pure tileset. I will still use this thread for info though...

Zelda Warrior, I e-mailed you the quest. Open your inbox.

Zelda_Warrior
07-05-2005, 01:46 AM
oh god don't use the overly used Pure tileset...

I got the quest